PART_20_SURPRICE

Both are away from each other and miss each other a lot. Both of them have felt the first feeling of their love, now they will not be able to stay away from each other.

Sumbul is doing her best but every day of Fahmaan is very difficult.

Fahmaan starts yearning to touch Sum.Now he has started spending more time in the office to control himself.

Now Fahmaan is the biggest businessman of Mumbai. In these two years, he worked hard and took his business to a new level.

Now Fahmaan's entire life was perfect, now all he wanted was Sumbul for the rest of his life.In the eyes of the world, he was a hard-working and workaholic man, but in his room, he was a lover who was yearning for his beloved.

In the last two years, Fahmaan had changed a lot and he had made a new routine in his life.

He used to wake up early in the morning but now he does not sleep on time. Now he had consumed more black coffee.

He would stay in the office for long hours and after coming home, he would sit in his room with Sum's picture and look at it and fulfill his need to see it.But he wanted Sumbul to be physically near him.

SUMBUL SIDE

From the day Fahmaan kissed Sum, Sum started yearning for kiss.

She wanted to come back very soon, only one week is left for her to return

Both of them kept talking to each other for two whole years, there was not a single day when they did not call each other.Now their minds were not being calmed down by talking, now the yearning between them had increased a lot and both wanted to hug each other.

Both wanted to feel each other, wanted to hear each other's heartbeat, this is their favorite act.

FEW DAYS LATER

Now only two days were left for Sumbul to return but her work was finished soon so she wanted to surprise everyone.

She doesn't tell anyone that she is coming soon.

She was neither calling Fahmaan nor picking up his calls.

Sumbul' pov

I know you will get angry but I am just ready to surprise you.

Seeing Fahmaan's frequent calls she says.

Fahmaan pov

Why is this Sumbul not picking up calls nor has she called since yesterday?

I was the one who made her sit on my head, now I am the one who is suffering.

Uggggggg...... Yrrr how long will you not pick up the call?

Come, I will not leave you once.

DAY OF RETURN

Fahmaan had stopped calling since last night and sum is surprised that Fahmaan did not call again.

Sumbul had a flight at 4 in the morning and had reached the airport.

Sum pov

Haven't called since last night. I'm leaving two days early to give him a surprise and he's sitting on the phone switched off.

Uggggg    isse hi itna gussa kyu aata hai.

Now I will go to meet him only after two days.

*********

Today Fahmaan has not gone to office, he and his mother are at Sumbul's house, making preparations for her arrival.

After Sumbul went to England, both the families became closer than before.

Sumbul's father is very proud of Fahman that he is a good son and a well-informed businessman.

Sumbul's father had chosen Fahmaan for her. He were just waiting for Sumbul to arrive.

Fahmaan's mother wants to make Sumbul his wife. Or she knows that he loves her, she is just waiting for the right time and then she will talk about their relationship with her parents.

FEW HOURS LATTER

As soon as Sumbul goes inside the house to surprise everyone, she herself gets surprised.

Everyone was sitting in the hall. Sum's family was fine but the person whom she was going to surprise was sitting in front of her.

Sum in mind,..       uggggggg.  I was supposed to meet him after two days but he is already sitting here.

Just then Sum's mother came out of the kitchen and she saw Sum standing at the door.

She happily shouts Sum's name and runs to her and hugs her tightly.

Then everyone else goes to her and everyone meets Sum in turn by turn.

Last of all, Fahmaan meets Sum and both
do a normal hug.

Last of all, Fahmaan meets Sum and bothdo a normal hug

Both wanted to claim each other with a kiss, but both controlled their emotions in front of the family.

Then they all go to the hall and talk for a long time. After some time Fahmaan and his mother go to their home.

Fahmaan used to like to meet her alone and spend time with her, but she had come today only, so he gave her time with her family.

After spending a lot of time talking with her parents and having dinner, she went to her room.

She was very tired from the long flight so she did not feel like sorting out her clothes.

And she lay down on the bed.

SUM LOOK