PART _12_GIRLS PARTY

A few days later. It was lunch time.  All three girls were sitting in the canteen and having lunch.Fahmaan or Rakesh brought coffee.The girls were chatting.

Ruhi,... Yrrr, how much time has passed since the three of us spent time together.

Aish,.. han yrrr.

Sum,... To plan bnayo or time spend karte hai.

Ruhi,... To aaj college ke baad Aish ke ghar pe milte hai. Ham teeno honge Aaj koi boy nhi bas ham time spend krenge ok.

Aish &sum,..   ok

Aish,..   But Shum gets late from college.So how will the she come on time?

Ruhi,..han rrrr
Par koi na sum usse bta degi or fahmaan hamare sath Jane ko mana thodi krega.

Aish,... Han sahi kaha hamme mana nhi krega vo

Sum,... Hmmmmm

Ruhi ,...  To done aish ke ghar 5pm okkk.

Aish & sum,...   Okkkkkkk.

Then Fahmaan and Rakesh arrive and everyone has lunch and attends their classes.

their classes end at 3 pm. Fahmaan left for the match as soon as the class was over.Sum follows him to tell him that she will not wait for him today. But Ruhi stops her. Ruhi said, you will tell him later. First Go home with us and call him otherwise he will let you go with us.

Sum agrees to her request.and goes home with them.

This was the first time that Sum did not wait for Fahmaan and did not express him. Nor did She ask him to leave.

If Sum went somewhere, she would tell Fahmy first.Then Fahmaan used to give her permission to go or not to go.Sum agreed with whatever decisions Fahmaan took.

Sum reaches home and prepares to go to the girls' party.She forgets to call Fahmaan.It took a lot of time for Sum to choose the dress.It was 4.30 pm.Shoom quickly takes a shower and applies light makeup and goes to the party.

Fahmaan's match was over and he went to the garden to see Sum. Here Sum used to wait for him every day.

Fahmaan reaches the garden but does not find Sum.He thinks she must have gone to drink water. So he goes towards the water tank.there is no sumbul.Fahmaan started worrying about where Sumbul had gone.She didn't tell me how she left like that.

The girls' party had started and they were all having fun. All the girls played cards, danced and ate pizza. Just then Sum's phone rang.Sum picks up the phone without even looking at the name.Before Sum could speak, Fahmaan speaks angrily.

Fah,..   Where the hell are you.

Sum gets scared of Fahmaan's angry voice.Never before she had seen Fahmaan speaking so angrily.

Sum,... Ruhi's house

Shum could only say this much out of fear.And Fahmaan disconnected the call.
Ruhi asks Sum what happened, who was on the phone?Why did your face turn pale? Why are you afraid?Was there a ghost on the phone?

Sum,... Fahmaan was very angry on the call.I forgot to call him.

Roohi & Ash,... Oh no,,,,

Ruhi,...   yrrr you should have told him.You know, if he had not seen you then he would have gone mad.

Aish,...   Now wait he will be coming.

Then the sound of a car comes from outside.

Ruhi,...he is here.

Then the door opens and all three girls look towards the door.And Fahmaan stands in front.He is red with anger and tension.

Sum gulps after seeing Fahmaan.Fahmaan gets relief after seeing Sum and all his anger goes away.He goes to Sum. Sum was still afraid of him.

As soon as Fahmaan stops near Sum.Sum speaks.

Sum,... I am sorry..I forgot to tell you.And I didn't take your permission and didn't wait for you today.

Sumbul says all this with a very innocent face.

Fahmaan smiles seeing Sum's innocent face.And hugs her.He sees that Sumbul is scared. Then Fahmaan speaks.

Fah,... you are scared.

Shum hides her face in Fahmaan's chest. and nod  her head yess. Fahmaan smiles seeing this action of Sumbul.And he runs one of his hands through Sumbul' hair.And says sorry for scaring you.I should have been a little quieter.I'm really sorry for talking like that on the phone.

Look at me, do I look angry right now?

Shum looks at him and nods her head.No

So how are you, are you okay now or are you feeling scared right now?

Sumbul hugs him again and hides her face in his chest and says No, I am fine now and I am not scared now.

Ruhi &Aish,..   Guys stop it now. You are hugging like you are meeting after years.

Both come out of the hug. And everyone starts laughing.

Then Fahmaan said, ok you girls enjoy, I will leave now.

Ruhi,... No no no We all enjoyed.

Fah,... ok so I can take my baby home now.

Aish & Ruhi,...yeah.  sure sure.

Then they says goodbye to both. and comes out of the house.Both sit in the car. And drive.

the driving was going on silently After reaching a little distance, Fahmaan looks towards Sum.Sum was looking out of the car window and enjoying the cool breeze.
Fahmaan breaks the silence. Fahmaan asks Sum, have you forgiven me, I got angry with you.

Sum looks at him and says have you forgiven me for not telling you?

Fah,    yes baby I can't stay angry with you, you know that.

Sum,... yess.  and I also can't stay angry with you, I love you Fahmy and once again sorry .

Fah,...love you to

Then they reach Shoom's house and both say good night and goodbye to each other. Sum comes out of the car and goes inside the house.Fahman kept looking at her until she disappeared from his sight.

Then Fahman goes to his home, has dinner and goes to sleep in his room.Fahman was lying on his bed and thinking about that lovely act of Sumbul.And he was smiling  with his heart. And just like that he fell asleep smiling.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹