PART_15_MISUNDERSTANDIG

Ever since Aarohi has expressed her feelings to Fahmaan, a smile has started appearing on Fahmaan's face.Sumbul felt that Fahmaan was happy with Aarohi.But Sumbul did not listen to Fahmaan that day. Or she ran away from there. SHe had a misunderstanding that he loved Aarohi or he had told her yes.

Fahmaan had told Aarohi that he loves Sumbul. He is very happy with her and my love is from childhood, I cannot leave her, she is my life.

Aarohi was a good girl, she understood how much Fahmaan loved Sumbul, so she agreed and just became Fahmaan's friend.

Now she used to tease Fahmaan by taking Sumbul's name and Fahmaan used to smile all the time. Due to which Sum was mistaken that Aarohi and Fahmaan were together.

Sum remains a little sad but smiles a lot in front of Fahmaan. She did not tell her pain to anyone, she was just bearing it herself.

ANOTHER MISUNDERSTANDING

Abhinav was fascinated by the simplicity of Shoom. He was love at first sight.

One day Fahmy was not in class, although he is always with Sum, but today he has not come to class yet.

Shum was sitting alone at her desk and reading a book. her entire dues were booked.

When Abhinav was looking at her, he saw that she was alone so he went and sat near her.

Sum looks at him. Abhinav says hi to her and tries to talk to her.

When Abhinav was asking questions to know about her, Sum was just answering.

Then they started talking about that day they was going to fall. and start smiling.

Abhinav is a good boy, he just wants to be friends with her.She knows that love can't be talked about so quickly.Now he has to understand her. And need to know her likes and dislikes.

Sumbul only considered him a good boy and a student.

Both of them were smiling then Fahmaan came inside the class. And seeing Sum smiling with a stranger boy makes him angry.

He went to them and sat on the other side of the desk, near Sum. And he placed his hand on Sum's shoulder and said .

Baby, when I come to your house today in the evening, what will you make for dinner for me?

Sumbul gets confused after listening to Fahmaan and looks towards him.

Then she realize that a boy is talking to me.

Then she said, oh yes, fahmy, so tell me what should I make for you today?

Abhinav leaves after listening to Sum.

Fah,     why were you laughing with him?

Sum, I was not laughing, I had told you that day I was going to fall.

Was laughing at what happened that day.

Fahmaan rolls his eyes and says OK.

Then Abhinav started talking to Sum everyday and used to talk very funny, Sum used to laugh a lot at his words.

Fahmaan was very jealous after seeing both of them.Now he was beginning to feel that Sum did not love him and she had now chosen someone for herself.

But Sum had told Abhinav about her and Fahmaan's love. SHe told that we both know each other since I was 5 years old and he was 7 years old.
We both have grown up together and have always been together, he is my everything.
He will ask for my life and I will give it to him.

Now I knew about both of them. He used to talk to Sum and laugh with her just to see Fahmaan's jealousy.

Abhinav did not tell his feelings to Sum because Sum had already told about himself and Fahman.Abhinav was just a good friend of Sum, but Fahmaan had made a mistake.

Both of them had misunderstood. Both will feel that they do not love each other. Both of them spent two years suffocating Both could not express their feelings to each other and both made a mistake in understanding each other.

Both had completed college and now their new life was about to begin.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Precape........

But the college farewell party is still pending. In which Fahman's misunderstanding will be removed.