PART _14_PROPOSE

FEW DAYS LATER

In these few days, Aarohi has made Sumbul her friend so that she can stay around Fahman.During these few days, Aarohi definitely came to know sumbul is Fahmaan"s bestfriend. so That's why she befriended 'Sumbul' so that she could know everything about Fahmaan.

Along with Sumbul, she had become friends with Ruhi and Aish.And she used to talk to Fahman.Fahman did not talk much, he just nodded. Aarohi now used to stay with them all the time and have lunch with them.

One day class ended and it was lunch time. Everyone came out of the class and started going towards the canteen. Everyone reaches canteen and orders food and sits at the dining table.

Ruhi,... Where is Fahmaan left?

Rakesh,... Aarohi has not come yet, he will be with her.

Sum,... I will go and bring him back.

Sum goes to take Fahmaan.She reaches near the class room. She had not gone inside yet. SHe hears Aarohi speaking from inside. After listening to Aarohi, she remains the same.

Sumbul hears that Aarohi is telling her feelings to Fahmaan. Aarohi confesses her love to Fahmaan.She expresses everything in her heart about how much she loves him.

Shum was heartbroken after hearing all that.She couldn't listen any more and ran away. SHe will start remembering the trip.And she started thinking in her mind that everything is fine, one day Fahmaan had to have someone.And by the way, he has called me his best friend. So why would I have any problem? And Fahmaan is such a handsome and smooth boy.He disurve a beautiful girl like Aarohi. Now I will only see him as a friend.And I have the feeling of love.If he doesn't love me then why am I feeling bad? I found out on the trip that he doesn't love me, now I just have to stay away from him.

Then Sum comes to the canteen and sits near everyone and says that he is coming.Both of them come, Fahmaan seemed happy, so Sum thought that Fahmaan must have said yes, that is why he is happy.

Aarohi sits near Aish and Fahmaan sits near Sum.Fahmaan places his hand on Sum's shoulder and sum places her head on his shoulder.Then Fahmaan starts playing with Sum's hair.When the food arrives, everyone starts eating. Fahmaan has one hand in Sum's hair and he eats lunch with the other hand.Sum eats lunch quietly.

Then they attend the remaining classes and go home. Sum went home and lay down on the bed in her room and started thinking about everything, Aarohi's words were roaming in her mind.And tears came out of her eyes.

And she fell asleep crying.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝