PART _4_BECHAIN

Sumbul came to fahmaan house every day. She didn't have much time but some time spent with fahmaan. And fahmaan mother liked Sumbul very much and she liked them as perfect couple.

One day, Sumbul had a lot of assignments to complete from school. Sum had less time and she had to complete all assignments in one day.

SHe canceled going to Fahmaan's house today.

Sum was sitting in her room making assignments. It was 7 o'clock in the evening and at that time she used to go to Fahmaan's house to meet him and his mother.But today she had to make an assignment, her phone was on charger and in silent mode.and she was engrossed in her work.

Fahmaan was waiting for him because there was not a day when Sumbul did not go to his house. Fahmaan was repeatedly looking at the time and the door.And in his mind he was saying why are she is taking so much time comming today?

After a lot of time passed, he started feeling restless. His mother was noticing his restlessness.And she said Fahmaan, don't be so worried, she have some work today.And you call her and talk to her and find out why she hasn't come yet.And by the way, she comes every day, if she doesn't come today then so what, you can go to her house.

Is there something special that is waiting for her so eagerly and she gives Fahmaan a teasing smile.

Fahmaan rolled his eyes or says it is not like that, she has come at the right time but today she is not coming that way I am a little worried whether she will be alright or not.

After listening to his mother, a lovely smile appeared on Fahmaan's face.

Then mother asked when did I say anything. I am saying this to you. That she is living in front of us, if she does not come then you should go to her house or then call her or find out where she is busy.

Then Fahman calls Sumbul but Sumbul doesn't pick up the phone, he starts calling two or three times but Sum doesn't pick up the phone, then Fahmaan goes to her house.

Fahmaan goes inside her house, Sum's father is sitting on the sofa in front or he is looking at files, fahmaan meets him, Sum's mother is making dinner in the kitchen, he meets her. Sum's mother knew that Fahman had come to meet Sumbul, she  say to him  Sumbul is in her room, go and meet her.

Fahmaan goes straight towards Sum's room and sees Sum sitting there with so many pages folded, the entire bed was filled with books.

Fahman went and stood in front of her, but she was so engrossed in her work that she did not realize that someone had come to her room.

Fahmaan got a little angry and said why didn't you come home today, Sum looks at Fahmaan and says Fahmy when did you come? Fahmaan said when you were lost in your work then Sum said oh ok

Actually fahmaan Today I got a lot of assignments from school so I had to do them all today or submit them tomorrow because I was short of time so I canceled going to your house today.
Sorry forgot to tell you please don't get angry Fahmaan said, I made so many calls, why didn't you pick up the phone?Sum said ohhhh very very sorry actually my phone was on the charger and the phone was on silent mode I did not realize, sorry Please don't get angry and Sum makes an innocent face.

Then Fahmaan looks at her and says no baby I am not angry you should have told all this earlier I am sorry for getting angry on you.

And you are already very cute, there is no need to make such an innocent face, then Sumbul smiles and both of them hug.

Then spring comes from both of your hugs or Fahmaan says to sum, baby, finish your work now or if you need my help, tell me, I will help you.

Sum,.:;;  No Fahmy, there is only a little left, I will do it and if I needed help, I would have called you long ago.

Fah.:;;  Ok, it's fine that now I will finish your assignment or have dinner early so that you don't have to read any useless book. If you go to sleep late then you will not wake up correct time in the morning.

Sum,.:;; ohhh ok dad I will not read any book today or soon I will be young or at that time in the morning I promise you will be happy. Sumbul looks at Fahmaan cutely.

Fah,.:;;  Yaaa don't call me dad. ok now I will leave good night and Fahmaan kiss  on her forehead.

Sum ,.:;; Good night

****************************************************************************

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guys plz gave me response yrr I am new plz support me and plzz do comments and vote