PART _8_ENTRY IN COLLEGE

Both reach college. The college car parking was open. Fahmaan's car was a new branded BMW black color car.

All the college students had their eyes on the car and everyone was looking at the car only.

First Fahmaan gets out of the car. And all the girls keep looking at him. Fahmaan was prettier, handsome and hotter than all the boys in college.Perfect body, perfect glowing face, eyebrow cut which enhanced his looks.

All the girls was drooling over Fahmaan after seeing him.All those girls were lost after seeing Fahmaan.

Then Fahman went to Sumbul's side and opened the car from her side.And both go inside the college.

All the girls are very jealous that such a handsome and hot boy has brought Sumbul along. I wish we would have got a chance to talk to him.

Uffffff..... how handsome and hot he is.

SUMAAN LOOK

Both of them entered the college and their entire gang came from the front.Ruhanika, Ayesha, and Raskesh.Both of them meet the three and their own banter begins.

These five had a different welcome in the college and no one could match them.All five of them always lived together and now they were together in college.

Ruhi and Aish both were very mischievous and funny and also very brave. She taught such lessons to bad boys that no simple boy would even come near her.all the boys were afraid of her.Both of them had different auras in college.

Then all five of them attended all the classes for the first day and had fun together.

Now all their lives were at a different level. Everyone was very nice. and everyone used to have lunch together during lunch time in college.

They spent their first day of college having fun like this. Ruhanika or Ayesha came with both of them to college and Rakesh came alone on his bike.And Fahmaan and Sumbul came with both of them. Then they had a lot of fun together.

All five of meet at there base in the evening after college.

Their meeting place was a very lovely garden near which there was a small tea shop. They all loved that tea. So every day in the evening they would go and meet, talk and drink tea.

AFTER FEW DAYS

There was a free class today. All five were sitting towards the college garden.The garden of the college was very lovely. It had flowers and some trees which enhanced the beauty of the garden. There were chairs and stools for sitting in the garden.

All five were sitting and talking. Ruhi and Rakesh were sitting together, Ayesha was sitting alone and Fahmaan Sumbul was sitting together.

Sum was sitting with her head on Fahman's shoulder, that was her favorite place. So that he can be her pillow.And Fahmaan was playing with Sum's hair. Sum's hair was very soft, Fahmaan liked to stroke her hair.

When Sum used to sit with her head on Fahmaan's shoulder, Fahmaan used to play with her hair.Both of them used to do the same. This was their way of showing love.

Now all the students of the college knew that Fahmaan and Sumbul are very good friends.And both are very close to each other.

All five of them were talking. Just then a girl comes to them and says to sum, can I talk to your best friend alone? Saying this, the girl points towards Fahmaan and smiles very shyly.

Sum looks at Fahmaan and smiles, then she looks at the girl and says yes, you can talk, I have no problem.

Fahmaan widens his eyes after hearing Shoom's words.Fahmaan thinks how easily she told that there is no problem. But I have a problem as to how I am talk to a girl because she knew verry well I have never talked to anyone a girl.

That girl is looking towards Fahmaan.But Fahmaan is lost in his own thoughts.Sum shakes him slowly. And brings him out of his thoughts.Fahmaan looks at that girl. And stands up and goes to one side with her.

Sum and the other three laugh a lot and say how will poor Fahmaan handle it and laugh loudly.

On the other side, the girl tells Fahman that she likes him and wants to make him her boyfriend.Fahman listens to the girl and Fahmaan says 'Dam, May I Being a boy, I haven't been able to call my girl a girlfriend yet. and this girl wants to make me her boyfriend.

Fahmaan was lost in his thoughts again. The girl asked him, please tell me." something. Fahmaan first looks towards Sum and then looks towards the girl.

Fahmaan said sorry I am already engaged.

The girl said, oh I am really sorry, if I had known that you were engaged, I would have never asked you, you don't look engaged. Sorry

Then the girl says sorry and goes away and Fahmaan comes to his team.Everyone asks Fahmaan what did you say to her?

They all did not ask what the girl said because they were very well know that the girl would propose to Fahmaan.

Fahmaan makes them wierd face expression. I says to her I am already engaged.

Everyone says together 'WHAT,,.. engaged .
Everyone starts laughing loudly. And they say, oh my god, you broke the girl's heart.

Fahmasan said, you all are obsessed with that girl. If anyone asks me how awakword I felt. Being a girl asking a boy to be her boyfriend.

After listening to Fahmaan and seeing his facial expression, they all were laughing out loud.

Then, after having a lot of fun, they finish their remaining classes and go home on their own.And promise to meet in the garden in the evening.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞