PART _17_FLASHBACK

Everyone was enjoying the farewell but both of them was clearing their misunderstandings.

Sum told Fahmaan that you had said on the trip that you cannot love anyone, I am not that kind of boy.

Fah,..... You just said that you consider me just a friend and never look at me from that point of view.

Sum,...   Because at that time we were children, immature and we had to focus on our career.And how could I say something like this in a game?

FLASHBACK

When both of them were in first year, they went on a trip which was from college.They went to Goa and they had a lot of fun.

SUMAAN LOOK

They all went for a week

They all went for a week. One night they were all sitting outside their camps under the open sky.

It was the last night of Goa so everyone was enjoying together.

There was a fire in their center and everyone was sitting around the fire.

Everyone was looking at the open sky and the stars. THe wanted to make this last night memorable.

Ruhi,....  let's play a game

Rakesh...yes it will be fun

Sum,.....    But shall we play?

Aish,...   truth and dare

Everyone agrees and starts the game for Truth and Dare.

It was Ash's turn for the first time, she choose dare and did whatever was asked of her.

Next turn  came Rakesh and then Ruhi.

After that, Shoom's turn came and she choose the truth.

Ruhi,... So Sumbul, you and Fahmaan have been together since childhood and from best friends you have become brilliant friends.

Do you love Fahmaan and marry him?

Sumbul'    When she thinks about her career and looks towards Fahmaan, she thinks that this is not the right time, I cannot express my feelings right now.

So Sumbul says no and Fahmaan feels bad that he will fall in love with her, she does not love him and there is a misunderstanding about this.

Next was Fahmaan's turn and he chose Truth.

Ruhi asks Fahmaan the same question which she asked Sumbul.

He was sad because of Sum's words so he did not tell the truth and said that I cannot love anyone, I am not worthy of love.

Due to Faman not telling the truth, Sumbul misunderstands that Fahmaan cannot love her anymore.

Both of them had a misunderstanding and both were hiding their love for the sake of their friendship.

FLASHBACK END

Both clear up their misunderstandings and both have tears in their eyes because they love each other.

Both of them say sorry to each other for not understanding each other and start laughing and hugging each other.

Fah,......now tell me how long have I been waiting.

Sum looks at him and sees the yearning in his eyes which tells that he is love her so much.

Shum caresses Fahmaan's chick with both her hands.And stands on her toes.She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

kiss on his forehead.

Fahmaan closes his eyes

Sum,...  I

Then Sum kisses on his right cheek.

Sum,....   LOVE

Again she kisses his left cheek and this time she does it for a little longer.

Sum,...    YOU

As soon as she say ""you, Fahmaan gives her a bone crushing hug.

And Sumbul responds to his hugs with full authority.

Fah,...    I LOVE YOU too meri jaan I love you so much ❤️❤️

Both remain hugged for a long time and feel each other's heartbeat.Both were listening to each other's breathing.

They could not hear any noise from outside, both were lost in each other.

Both were not leaving each other.

Fah,....  Let's go inside otherwise everyone will come here.

Both come out of the hug and go inside together to their friends.

Then both enjoy the farewell and dance a lot.

Then everyone goes to their homes

__________________________________________________________________________________

PRECAP

Decision