EPILOGUE

Hey guys so this is last part of my story I hope your like my story. And Hope you will like this last part.

****************************************************************************

FEW DAYS LATER

Sum pov

I was getting ready in our room. Fahmaan was in the washroom.

I was wearing a very cute red colored net saree.

I just finished applying my makeup I applied dark red lipstick, Fahmaan's favorite flavor.

Fahmaan eats lipstick from my lips every day when he kisses me.

I was combing my hair when Fahmaan came from behind and hugged me from behind.

Fahmaan, ..........what are you doing? Wear your clothes first.

You will wet my clothes. please leave me.

Go dry your body first and then hug me.............I said

Fahmaan had just come from the shower, his body was wet and water was dripping from his hair.

He was just wearing his boxers.

First give me my morning kiss then I will leave you.............. Fahmaan said

Okay, fine but please don't eat my lipstick, I have just applied it........... i said

Then Fahmaan turned me towards him and started kissing me hard. And ate all the lipstick from my lips.
And gave me a big smile while kissing me.

When he got full of breath, he stopped the kiss and bit my neck.

Ahhhhhhhh fahmaan you are very bad................I said

Then Fahmaan picked me up and took me to the bed and started kissing me like he was thirsty.

Then one by one he removed all my clothes. And his too.And he started kissing me from my forehead to till my navel.

He bit and sucked on my breast line. Then he sucked my Bally button and licking it and inserted his tongue.

I started moaning.

Then he took my right breast in his mouth and sucked it hard, licked it and bit it.

He did the same with the left breast.

Then he will put his manhood inside me and start thrusts me hard. I was chanting his name in pleasure, we made each other happy .

The sounds of both of us moaning and groaning were echoing in the entire room.

EPILOGUE

THREE YEAR LATTER

Sum is sleeping in her room. It is 9 o'clock in the morning and sum likes to sleep till late since childhood.

Fahmaan does not wake up her early because he loves his wife very much and her looks very cute in sleep.

Fahmaan is in the washroom right now. And now they have two twin children who are now three years old.

By the blessings of God they are blessed with twins, a boy and a girl.

The baby boy was like a complete carbon copy off Fahmaan, protective and possessive towards his mother.But the son was mother's and always stuck to Sum's breast.

And the baby girl is a carbon copy of the sum, she loves her dad very much and she is a dad's girl, she keeps clinging to her dad's chest all the time.

Baby boy ka naam hai faizal or baby girl ka naam hai faiza.

Baby boy's name is Faizal and baby girl's name is Faiza.

Sum pov

I was sleeping on the bed when I turned over and realized that Fahmaan and my two evil twins were not on the bed.

I opened my eyes and looked straight at the mirror.My two children were taking my lipstick and painting it on the mirror.

Heyyyyyyy God! Father likes to eat lipstick and children like to apply lipstick everywhere....................... I said in my mind.

And I started smiling then Fahmaan came out of the washroom and He looks at our children. he started smiling thinking like me.

Then he looks at me and we both start laughing loudly.

And he comes to me laghtly.

Our children look at us with confusion after seeing both of us waving loudly.

And both come towards us.

Aap dono inta kyu hash laye ho................Both of them ask together.

You both should ask your dad about this..............i sad

Fahmaan picks up both of them and makes them sit on the bed.

Kyunki aap dono ko v mumma ki lipstick pasand hai or mujhe v.................... Fahmaan says to the children while winking at me.

Then all four of us laugh and lie down on the bed.

THE END

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author note

So my lovely friend my story is over. Thank you so much that you all supported me.Please vote and comment so that I know you all liked the story.