16: You're getting in my way

ELSA

Violence was never my thing, and running was never to bring. But now, I'm freaking galloping for my own existence. I'm panting so hard, sweating vigorously, and screaming at the top of my lungs. Why not? They're trying to kill us! And obviously, it's against the law!

"Oh God!" I cried, running with the other people and Jack behind me. By this moment, I had mixed thoughts in my head. But the one that stands out is a question. What do they want from me? Obviously, they were trying to kill me and now, they're freaking chasing after us!

Does it have something to do with being a royal? But why would they kill a princess? Who ordered them to do that? Who sent them to murder me? All this thinking just makes me afraid.

BANG!

I gasped when they tried to shoot again. I turned around to check on Jack and he was still running with me. "Go on!" He shouted furiously. Now, I'm not quite sure, what I'm scared of—running for our lives, or Jack's deadly voice?

I was still running making my legs hurt like hell! I feel like they're turning numb when someone pulled my arm towards the nearest hide-out and closed the door shut. My back hit the wall, catching my breath. Jack has pulled us in an empty bakery shop and to my relief, it worked. We lose them.

"Aaah," I sighed heavily, still catching my breath. "Were you hit?" I asked concerned, glancing at his direction. I'm not so sure if I should scoot nearer but I decided not to. He might think I'm too touchy already. I can barely see his face because it was too dark in the room.

It looks like we're in Freddy Fuzzbear's Pizza and Freddy would soon make a jump-scare in front of us. I shivered at the thought. "You okay?" He asked in a sign, ignoring my question. I nodded my head and grabbed his sleeve. It was torn by the bullet. I gasped. "Jack, that was close!" I exaggerate. He squinted his eyes and tilted his head. "Why are they after you?" He didn't mind my comment again.

"I don't know," I honestly said, hugging my knees. There was silence for a moment before he spoke again. "Who was the guy in grey?" I gulped at his question, thinking of a good and explainable answer. "He's my butler." I frankly answered and Jack's confusion just grew larger making him more curious.

"He's been following you everywhere?" I blinked my eyes. If I said yes, that would sound pretty creepy, to be honest. "No, of course not. Maybe he just came in the right timing." I said, not also sure if it was a lie. Though, I'm really terrible with lies. I saw his face turned with suspicion but then he let it slip with a nod.

HICCUP

Protecting Elisana's daughter is a part of my job. I'll risk my life just to save hers and that is what I pledged. Princess Elsa was roaming around the city with only a stranger with her. There are various of hazards that could happen when there's no one watching her so I decided to follow her along with the royal family's men.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Serving as defense, lead to battle between grey and black. Bludvist kingdom of the north in St. Kitts Nevis. –The closest partner in trade of Arendelle. Ruling the place was the king, the queen, and their son, prince Hans. They had their men, B.L.A.C.K (Bludvist Loyal Agency Corporation of Kitt Nevis), for an important and disbelieving mission.

The prince was engaged to princess Anna, knowing that she might inherit the throne. But then, he figured out that she wasn't the only daughter and there was the eldest one that would soon take over the kingdom.

Hans wants to marry the first heir to take over domain. Now that he knows about the eldest daughter, he once planned to find her and seduce her until she falls in his trap so he could be king. But he can't do so since he's already engaged to Anna. So I bet his next back-up plan is to just kill the eldest daughter so that Anna could inherit the throne than Ellie.