chapter 33

*After being bedridden for the whole day, let's see how Izuku is the next day.*

Alarm clock: And at last, I see the light.
And it's like the fog has lifted. And at last, I see the light, and it's like the sky is new.
And it's warm, real, and bright.
And the world has somehow shifted.
All at once, everything looks different.
Now that I see you All those days chasing down a daydream, all those years living in a blur, all that time never truly seeing things the way they were Now she's here, shining in the starlight. Now that she's here, suddenly, I know If she's here, it's crystal clear that I'm where I'm meant to go.

Tsuyu: Izuku, the alarm...

Tauyu mumbled as she was waking up.

Izuku: Hold on, my favorite part is coming up in the duet.

Alarm clock:And at last, I see the light. And it's like the fog has lifted. And at last, I see the light. And it's like the sky is new.
And it's warm, real, and bright.
And the world has somehow shifted...

*Tsuyu slaps Izuku's cheek softly with her tongue*

Tsuyu:Zuku Kero....

Izuku:fine fine...

*Izuku released his grip on the body pillow he calls Tsuyu and turned around, clicking the alarm off, and yawned. Stretching his body, he sat down on the bed, rubbing it. He felt Tsuyu rubbing her hand on it too.

Tsuyu;today? Kero

Izuku: It's a cane day. I can deal with that. I'm going to take a shower.

Tsuyu: Last time, I let you choose the wake-up song, Kero.

Izuku: I like Disney sue me.

Tsuyu: I like Disney too, but you always pick that song. Kero

Izuku: Of course I do, because that song reminds me of us.

Tsuyu: "Go take a shower, kero.

*Izuku chuckled. It didn't go by, Izuku. He noticed how her voice got softer when she heard that. He got up and walked to Tsuyu's side of the bed. As she was stretching herself, he gave her a peck on the lips. They didn't say anything; they just smiled softly as Izuku turned around and went to the bathroom.

With tsuyu

*She made it downstairs to start breakfast when someone knocked on her door. She walked and looked out the peephole, sighing. She opened the door.

Tsuyu, when are you going to get that cat, Kero?

Momo: I did get one; it's just going to take a few weeks for it to get here.

*Tsuyu turned around and walked to the kitchen with Momo closing the door and following here.*

Tsuyu: You know, normal people just adopt from a pound.

Momo: and I did; it's just that the pound was in Maine. If I'm getting a cat, I might as well get the one I want.

Tsuyu: And that would be?

Momo: A Maine coon look, the workers gave me a picture of her!

Momo showed her the picture, almost squealing.

Tsuyu: It's...definitely a cat, Kero.

*Tsuyu said she was completely indifferent as she started cooking. Momo huffed, crossing her arms.

Momo, you could at least pretend that you care.

Tsuyu: And you can make your own food. Kero

Momo;.....