chapter 28

*Izuku was behind Tsuyu, giving her a massage on her shoulder and doing his best to calm Tsuyu down.*

Izuku: Now repeat after me, I'm not going to kill them.

Tsuyu: Your not going to kill them, Kero.

Izuku: Tsu.

Tsuyu: They had sex in our bed; there's a picture of Eri inside; Eri saw everything, Kero!

Zuku snorted, finding all of this hilarious, but one angry glare from Tsuyu made him cough and continue the massage.

Izuku:I'm good I'm good. I'll behave. Eri didn't see anything; it's just a picture. Just take some deep breaths and enjoy the coffee.

*Tsuyu sighed and did what she was told, moaning softly when a snap was heard.*

Izuku; there it was; there's not what I was looking for. Now remember, you are not going to kill them. Your not going to scream, you are going to...

Tsuyu:.....

Izuku: Tsuyu, come on. I agreed that I would go to therapy in a few days. Work with me here, love.

Tsuyu: I'm going to hear them out, Kero...

*Tsuyu mumbled reluctantly. *Izuku sighed with a tired smile and sat down.

Izuku: Alright, I did the best I could to come down!

*After a few moments, Momo came down wearing borrowed clothes that Melissa left, rubbing her arm and looking anywhere but Tsuyu.*

Tsuyu: Where's the other one? Kero

Momo: She's still taken a bath, probably crying. Most definitely crying

Both Tsuyu and Momo glared at Izuku, who snorted in laughter and was clearly failing not to laugh.

Izuku, oh, come on, she literally exploded my eardrums. I think I've earned this!

Momo: Can you just not, please? Kyo and I are dealing with a lot of things. The last thing we need is the guilt of what we did a decade ago.

Izuku:fine fine I'll try

Momo: Ok, food looks good.

Izuku;thanks

Momo sat down and started eating, looking more and more nervous.

Momo: I can feel your eyes burning whole in your forehead.

Tsuyu:good Kero

Momo: I'm sorry, ok!

Tsuyu: Does my bedroom still smell like sex? Kero

Momo:......

*Izuku was slamming his fist on the table, crying legitimately.*

Izuku: I swear this must be magneto rewarding me for all the shit I've been through. Oh God, my cheek hurt so much.

They all heard the water upstairs stop. Momo's breath hitched in her throat.

Izuku: How bad was it when she woke up?

Momo:......

Flashback

Kyoka: Oh, God, my head...

Kyoka slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

Kyoka: Where the hell are we?

Momo: We're in the room they put you in before they locked you in the electric chair. the chair being Tsuyu Asui

Kyoka looked and was even more confused seeing Momo there.