Chapter 48

Morning

*We see Tsuyu ironing Izuku's suit while Izuku was downstairs making both their breakfasts. They were getting ready for the last trial. Tsuyu was humming a soft tune as she placed the finished suit on the coat hanger. She walked down, and her smile grew a little more genuine since Izuku was humming and even singing a little of the same song, the song he sang to her when he proposed.

Izuku:Quiero desnudar tu alma y dedicarle una canción. Darle todo mi cariño y entregarle mi amor...

*Izuku kept humming as he grew a soft smile as he felt Tsuyu wrapping her hands around Izuku's chest, with her head hiding on his back, enjoying the warmth.*

Izuku:Qué bonito tu vestido blanco?
Que ella baila, que ella baila con el campo

*Izuku turned around, and Tsuyu looked up. *Izuku's smile turned into a grin as he grabbed Tsuyu's chin and sang softer.*

Izuku:Mira, mira, corazón, olvida el miedo que hay en ti Es que deja de sufrir, todo aquello ya pasó

Izuku closed the distance between them and kissed them softly. Tsuyu moved her hand up to Izuku's neck and returned the kiss. They kissed for a bit before Tsuyu let go of the kiss, and Izuku smiled watching her set the table as he finished cooking.

Izuku: I can't wait for today to be over.

Tsuyu: Tell me about it. After today, all we have to worry about is our wedding. Kero

Izuku placed the food on the table, and they served themselves as they talked.

Izuku: Can you pass the syrup, Miss Midoriya?
My beloved?

Tsuyu: Of course, Mr. Midoriya, my darling kero~

*Tsuyu passed the syrup, both having smiles that would be fit for little kids playing house.*

Tsuyu: Still, you think Eri will be okay? I mean, if it's too much for her, she doesn't have to be the ring bearer. Kero

Izuku: That's a good question; you'll have to call her and ask. You know that she'll force herself to do anything for me.

*Tsuyu nodded, pouring a cup of coffee for Izuku.*

Tsuyu:I know, but it just feels so awkward when we talk. She's really not hiding the fact that she doesn't like me anymore. Kero

Izuku: Sorry that you have to deal with that, love. I wish there was something I could do.

*Izuku said, grabbing Tsuyu's hand and kissing it softly. Tsuyu grew a soft blush as she hummed.

Tsuyu: It's fine; it's not like I'm in the wrong here. I've done everything I possibly could. If she still has a problem with me, that's on her, not on me. Kero

Izuku:as blunt as ever, love.

Tsuyu: Am I wrong? Kero

Izuku: not even a little. As much as I love her, she'll need to accept that I love you. Hopefully, she'll see you as a parental figure one of these days.

Tsuyu: She will; she just needs time to come and accept that the future she wants won't happen. Kero

Izuku: Yeah, that's never going to happen, Melissa maybe, but not momo.

Tsuyu: You're not getting Melissa I already called Dibs on her Kero.

Izuku: I'm still calling bull you cheated!

*Tsuyu just had that smug smile on her face as she ate her stack of pancakes. Izuku gave an annoyed or amused chuckle as he ate.

Tsuyu: When are we supposed to be at the court?