chapter 49

Location

The underground parking garage of the court house

*Izuku parked his car; he walked to the other side and opened the door for Tsuyu. Tsuyu smiled in appreciation and got out, stretching her legs a bit.

Tsuyu: Well, this is going to be one hell of a day, Kero.

Masaru: I couldn't agree more.

*Tsuyu and Izuku turned around, seeing Masaru Bakugo there, appearing from out of nowhere. Masaru pouted a little.

Masaru: Damn, that normally scares my clients.

Izuku, uncle, you've done it so much that we're immune to doing it; hell, we were expecting it. How's it looking out there?

Masaru took his phone out and showed it to Izutsuyu; there was a live feed outside. Multiple guards, pro heroes, Mirio fans, and Izuku haters with signs that you can guess what they say*

Izuku: Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected. Good thing I have my own security hiding around this place.

Masaru: Yes, you are part-time workers. Do they even have a permit to use those guns?

Izuku: Do you want me to be safe or do you want me to tell the truth?

Masaru: Moving on, let's get going.

*Tsuyu grabbed her phone and looked at it; a small smirk couldn't help but graze her lips*

Tsuyu:good, Also, apart from our workers on the inside, Ryuji Goda has his people monitoring the outside to make sure nothing happens.

Masaru: My god, you two have more protection than even the president at this point, and most of it is illegal.

Izuku: Hey, it's only illegal if we get caught, and plus, the boss owed me a favor after he threw a hissy fit at poker night.

Masaru gave a small grumble as he pinched the bridge of his nose before looking at Izuku.

Masaru: I'm going to hate myself for asking...what happened?

Flashback

*Izuku was in a warehouse; the place was filled with smoke from different types of cigarettes. Izuku was sitting with two cards in his hand, and around him were the biggest names in the underground world of... waste management. Izuku was there as a plus one for Ryuji Godo. And most of them were glaring at their cards, since on the table was a big pile of money, watches, jewels, a deed to a house in Tuscany, the keys for mutts, etc. It was winner take all.

Cobain:I... I fold; the wife is going to kill me; that house was his grandparents house.

Jack:ha! Serve you right, you loser.

Izuku:really? Then are you in, or are you going to fold like Cobain over there?

Jack looked at Izuku with a smirk. That smirk turned to a frown since Izuku didn't show any reaction. Until he saw the small bit of sweat coming from Jack, he sighed frustrated and tossed the cards to the table.

Jack:I got nothing. Fold

Goda: well read em and weep ladies, full house aces over 10's

Izuku: Oh dear, and all I got are these two.

*Goda started taking the hall to his side when Izuku placed his cards down. Everyone on the table froze and quickly started to laugh at Ryuji, while Izuku's smirk became even bigger.

Izuku: 4 of these little twos. I do believe that it beats your hand, does it not?

*Izuku said with a small smirk as he took the pot away from the shocked gota.*