BlaBla Chat #2 (Parody)

Anis: Everyone! Check this out!

*Anis posts a picture to the Counters group chat. It shows an advertisement banner at the shopping district.*

Neon: Oh! Isn't that a custom SG-09R handgun? Without the special bullets, the thing is plain normal and inferior to my Annihilation.

Anis: No, not that! Look to the right! Look at the one holding it in the banner!

Neon: Yeah, I saw it. Looks like some character in a video game, but what about it?

Anis: Seriously? You don't have a clue?

Rapi: Anis, go straight to the point.

Anis: Rapi too!? Come on, guys! Just look at this character, isn't he resembling someone?

Neon: Now that you mentioned it. It does look like a certain someone I've known. Hm, where have I seen that face?

Anis: Ditch the curtained haircut, replace it with a slightly unkempt head and WOAHLA! This character looks exactly like the Commander!

Rapi: This must be a coincidence.

Anis: Tsk Tsk. Rapi, this is from a triple AAA game. I know you don't play them much like I do with Neon but hear me out. Those type of games nowadays use mo-cap technology and real actors to portray the characters in-game, emphasizing on the realistic part of the movements.

Rapi: So what you're saying is our Commander is somehow involved in the development process of this particular game.

Anis: Ding Ding Ding! Now we're all on the same page.

Rapi: I still believe it is a mere coincidence that someone has a similar appearance with the Commander. I don't see how this is something we should be concerned about.

Anis: Well, I pre-ordered this so now it's part of my concern.

Rapi: Anis, the Commander has been on missions with us. His schedule doesn't allow him free time to participate in these activities.

Anis: He did go to the Ark multiple times before our missions starts. Some of those trips lasted nearly a whole day.

Neon: Gasp! Master has been doing it behind our backs! He was having fun by playing the game before any of us could!

Anis: Neon, that's not really what I meant. Never mind! There's only one way to confirm it, guys! Ask the man himself!

Rapi: Commander.

Anis: Hey, Commander! Are you reading this?

Neon: Master! Please say something!

*I read through the messages, feeling a little bumped they found out so soon. I was going to leave it as a surprise.*

Anis: I see you READ our chat, Commander! Tell us, we are dying for a respond here!

Rapi: Commander, is it really you in that banner?

*I can feel the suspension oozing from their texts. Maybe this is better, I should keep quiet on my part and let them find out when they play the game.*

Commander: *Typing a smiling emoji and a question mark. Pressed send.*

*Blabla Chat Ended*