Mary - 1

*I ended up in the hospital due to a mistake I made on the surface. I grunt upon looking at the bandages wrapping around my body.*

Mary: How are you feeling, Commander?

*I jolt at Mary's voice as she enters the room.*

Commander: ......

Mary: Look at the scale of your injuries, do you have any idea how worried I am right now?

*I don't know what to say.*

Mary: Pepper almost cried when they transported you here. You were stained from head to toes.

Commander: I can explain.

Mary: Your medical result spoke volumes. There is no need for you to explain to me, Commander.

Commander: I can explain what led to this though.

Mary: A bullet wound on the right shoulder. An injury caused by a sharp object on your left forearm. A severe scratch on the left side of your torso. To make it worst, you haven't fully recovered from the previous hospitalization.

Commander: ........

Mary: Explain to me.

Commander: *Gulp* There was a large scale shootout.

Mary: You were involved in a battle beyond you and your team capabilities.

Commander: We were ambushed by a Rapture horde.

Mary: You got too close to a creature with claws, or to be specific, a giant reptile.

Commander: ......

Mary: You ended up like this due to close-contact with a Heretic.

Commander: How did you....?

Mary: I traced back to your previous records. This isn't the first time you have those type of wounds. It's a miracle you survived this.

Commander: How long should I stay here?

Mary: As long as those wounds are pleading to be treated, you will not go anywhere, Commander.

*Mary prepares a big needle.*

Commander: Wait! Wait wait! Mary, let's talk about this!

Mary: Rest easy, I will make sure you be perfectly healthy after a long resting.

*I freeze up as Mary points the needle at my direction.*