Nihilister - 10 (Pilgrim)

Feeling kinda hot under the collar, I inhale deeply. My forehead is sweating a lot too. But that's just me and it's not the air-conditions in the gym, they're working fine.

Crack! Crack!

Uh-oh, Nihilister starts cracking her knuckles. Against my will, I'm about to enter a wrestling match with her. She comes into the ring with only two piece of cloths barely covering any of her charms while I'm in a jumpsuit. This is Red Hood's fault! What's with the idea of following the traditional sumo's wardrove?! Honestly, how could this be a match when I can't even look at the opponent?!

I shoot a glare at the culprit standing outside the ring, she notices my gaze and beams me a cheeky grin. Of all the timing, Nihilister happened to pay a visit and Rapi switched out with Red Hood when we went past the Goddess statue. Next thing I knew, there were few taunts deliberately thrown around. On purpose!

"Nihilister? Nihilister?"

Desperate, I'll try to de-escalate the situation.

"What?"

"You know you don't have to put up with what Red Hood said this morning."

Nihilister raises her eyebrows at my words.

"What do you mean?"

"About you being weaken as a Pilgrim, I don't think that is the case at all."

"Oh, that." She shrugs. "Don't you worry, I know she's playing me. I let it slide."

"Hm?" I'm confused by the reveal. "Then how come you still want us to do this?"

A grin flashes across Nihilister's face.

"Because she's playing both. Unfortunately, the other one is too obvious to figure it out."

Whaaaaa......?

"I keep telling you many times, Handsome. Read the mood or someone will pull your leg." Red Hood laughs. "I just did~."

These two?! They're in this together!!!

"Wait! This is foul play!!"

"Too late to back out!" Red Hood cheers while she hits the bell.

Nihilister charges at me, I catch her wrists before she could grab my collar. Since I'm able to hold her back, I realize she hasn't applied much force. Nihilister is going easy on me. This is my window!

"Hang on! Just put on a jacket or something! I don't know where to look!"

"Heh! You know you like it!"

"This is so not fair!"

She knocks my arms away, grabs my collar and yanks my whole body over the shoulder. I tap the mattress as soon as I landed.

"He tries to forfeit! Don't let him!" Red Hood alerts.

Crap! She blew it!

"Heheheh!"

Nihilister spins, her legs hook past my forearms before squatting on top me. Darn it, I can't move my arms!

"Time out! I need a professional referee!" I shout.

"I'm right here." Red Hood waves.

"No! Not you! I give! I give up!"

"Why the rush? We're just getting started~. I'll go easy on you though, let's see how far you've come."

I see something burned in Nihilister's eyes as my face reflected in it. If that wild expression indicates anything, I don't think I can leave the gym anytime soon.