Indivilia - 1 (Brief Encounter)

Indivilia: ............

Nihilister: ......tch!

Indivilia: Where are your manner, Traitor? Stand aside.

Nihilister: Said the one who betrayed me first. What do you think you're doing in front of the Command Center?

Indivilia: What of it? Why does it matters to you? Oh! Pardon me. You're one of them now. Of course you should put up your guard against your former ally.

Nihilister: *Grunting* Ally? Cut the crap, you and I never stood on the same ground. I risked a part of me to save you!

Indivilia: And I've already said my thanks. Such gratitude could have lasted longer if you weren't lost to a mere human and his meddling Nikkes. I don't suppose you are truly enjoying your time working for Eden, do you? That's a shame.

Nihilister: Oh trust me, I don't. Eden, the Ark and Humanity can be crushed, burned and destroyed for all I care. Whatever that's worth in the end, I don't see the point anymore. I'd rather fulfill my own goals.

Indivilia: Your own goals, huh. I see, now I understand why I can't sense you even though you're standing right in front of me. Those daring words proved the change in your essence. You've succumbed to that human's touch.

Nihilister: Well, ain't that a cheap provocation. Weren't you got spared by a Pilgrim? Now you're running your mouth. Ignorance and false confidence won't get you so far.

Indivilia: Silence, Traitor!

Nihilister: *Gripping her fists* Five minutes. You've got five minutes to begone from my sight and this place.

Indivilia: Oh my! That human arranged this meeting with me, you know. Would you disobey him like you did to our Queen?

Nihilister: .......I don't know what's gone through that idiot's head. If he chooses this risk then it's on him.

Indivilia: You get it. Well then, make way. Your Commander and I are in for a....proper conversation.

Nihilister: A warning for you. The moment you walk into that room, it won't be just your head rolling if you try something funny.

Indivilia: Fufu~, I wonder what can I do to him while you're watching.

Nihilister: Mark my words, Indivilia. If anything happens at all, I'll come after you.