Cinderella - 4

It's another quiet session with Cinderella. But...

Cinderella: *Sleeping*

She's fallen asleep on the chair. I start contemplating my choices, should I wake her up or should I let her sleep?

Commander: ...

Cinderella: *Sleeping*

Now that I'm taking a closer look, I've gotta say that expression on her face is quite cute. Since she's sleeping, I don't think I have the guts to wake her up. Better not make a sound.

I try to put away the documents as quietly as possible.

*Creak*

Cinderella: ........!

Commander: !!!

I freeze. My feet pushed the chair by accident. Cinderella's eyes opened up half-way and the silence continues much to my worry.

Cinderella: .........

She's staring at me but her gaze doesn't seem entirely focused though. Shortly, her eyelids close back. Cinderella enters the slumber once again. This time, I notice faint dark circles under the eyes. From the look of it, she seems....tired.

Carefully, I make my way to the closet and take out a thin blanket, wrapping it around her. Alright, that should do it.

I can't use the door since it would cause noises. For now, I decide to take some time off on the sofa. It's been a while since I've taken a short nap anyway....z......zzz....

.......

.......

.......

She sneaks a glance at the figure on the sofa. Holding onto the blanket that gives her warmth, she returns a soft smile toward him.

Then, Cinderella begins to move away from the chair.

The Commander, in his drowsiness, feels a gentle touch on the cheek.