•sneak peak of lucky star•

ONE YEAR LATER
i wish all last year never happened.
i wish everything would go back to normal.
i wish my best friend was with me senior year.
wishing upon a lucky star to make me have a normal senior year and finally be happy again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"it's senior year, baby!" i said excitedly jumping on evan's back. be swung me around with a smile on his face.

"this year will be the best" gabby smiled pointing her video camera at us, "this year will be for yulia" i said. "i love you, ellie" gabby said. "i love you more, babes!" i said.

"look there's scuba and jess" i said, she turned it over to them. "j-money and scooby snacks" gabby laughed as she teased them. "hey guys" they smiled.

"i can't wait for prom!" i giggled, "prom? silly.. that's until june" evan laughed. "yes, but it's going to be so magical. i'll be with the boy i love" i smiled kissing the top of his head.

i got off evan's back and linked arms with gabby and jessica. "see you boys later" we said and headed off to our first period class.

"we need to come up with a senior prank" i said, "totally!" the girls agreed, "it'll be so much fun" gabby cheered.

just little snippet of book 2! i promise it'll get better and of course be drama filled 🤍