Twenty Four

Her finger tips traced the bruise that sat proudly upon her breast, a smile planted on her face as she remembered how it had gotten there the night before. As she remembered how Derek bit down onto her skin as he lost control of himself.

She'd never felt this way before, she'd never desired anyone the way she did with Derek. She'd never thought about sex and physical touch let alone craved it but it all changed when she met him.

His open disclosure of his feelings for her, his love and desire had left her on cloud nine. She felt safe for the first time, she felt like she finally had the family she'd always wanted. 

They'd been through a lot together in the short time they'd known each other but it had all led to this. This blossoming relationship full of pure feelings. 

She pulled the dress she'd chosen over her head, she'd chosen a royal blue body con dress  with a square neck which came below her knees.  The dress was so tight she had chosen to wear a bra with no detail at all to avoid the lines peaking through, the same came with the thong she wore. The material was so silky and smooth once she was wearing the dress you'd think she had no underwear on at all. 

 Her makeup and hair had been done to perfection, she sported royal blue earrings and the matching necklace which unknown to others matched her underwear not just her dress. She paired it with a small black heel and bag.

She had packed her overnight bag with everything she needed and left it by the door. Derek had assured her he had everything needed for Loki.

Hearing the familiar sound of his car horn she smiled, grabbed Loki's lead and attached it to the harness she'd already put on him. She grabbed both of her bags and keys before leaving. As she locked the door she felt his strong hands on her waist. 

"You look stunning, I missed you"He placed a soft kiss to her neck as he took Loki's lead and the bigger bag she carried. 

By the time Derek had strapped the dog in safely and placed Meredith's bag in the other seat she'd made her way to his car.

"I missed you"She placed a soft longing kiss to his lips as he turned around. He couldn't help but smile as he held her close. When she pulled back he stood with a smile.

"What did you pack in that bag, its fucking heavy"He chuckled.

"I had to pack a folder for work as well as my formal clothes, pyjamas, underwear, casual clothes , perfume, makeup, toothbrush, deodrant, wipes and other things" She rolled her eyes as Derek shook his head.

"You staying more than one night then Angel"He bit his lip as her cheeks flushed.

"I..I didn't know so I packed enough for three days"She looked nervous as she spoke. He could only kiss her as he sensed her nerves.

"Perfect, lets go gorgeous"Derek opened her door for her and closed it before walking to his own. The drive to his parents was spent in comfortable silence. Meredith hummed to the radio and he would glace over at her when he could. His hand rested on her thigh, something that had become second nature to him.

Walking into his parents house he kept his hand on the small of her back, as if he was leading her through. 

"You know I owe you a real fancy date but they wanted tonight with you baby"He whispered as they entered the main area.

Reuben was playing with Cooper with a large rope toy and Roxy sat in the corner playing with her dolls house. Carolyn and Chris stood with Amelia, Mark, Owen, Lizzy and Jonah lingering around as they usually did.

"Who is this gorgeous puppy"Amelia beamed as she approached Loki.

"Loki, he's my dog"Meredith smiled softly "He's friendly just nervous" She added. Amelia nodded and unclasped his lead. The dog instantly ran out of the double doors onto the enclosed field, within seconds he was playing with Bull mastiff puppy, Cleo.