Prologue: We...Are VENOM!!!!!

3rd POV:

Back to Takemichi.

(A/N: Imagine the battle scene.)

Takemichi: "*I-I-I-I guess I have no choice about it.*" He thought himself and he will use his power to fighting at the enemies.

*" He thought himself and he will use his power to fighting at the enemies

Kisaki.

Tetta Kisaki (稀き咲さき 鉄てっ太た, Kisaki Tetsuta?) is the main antagonist of Tokyo Revengers up until his death after the Kanto Incident. He rose to the top of the Tokyo Manji Gang by manipulating Manjiro Sano and orchestrated Hinata Tachibana's murder in several different futures.

In various timelines, he was the Third Division Captain (参番隊 隊長, Sanban-tai Taichō?) of the Tokyo Manji Gang until he was kicked out and joined Tenjiku as a General Staff Officer. In the final time leap, he became one of Toman's founding members and served as a Staff Officer.

Kisaki is a ruthless, cunning, and ambitious individual who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. Although average in stature, his power to rule with fear makes even those stronger than him obey him. The entirety of his actions in the entire story revolves around becoming the most powerful and influential criminal in Tokyo.

Kisaki cares little about his subordinates and superiors alike, seeing both groups as tools for his success. He sees almost everyone as an object for him to be manipulated. He is selfishly willing to incriminate others or even make them sacrifice their lives for him to escape the law or further his plans. Despite this, he has remarkable charisma, able to find many willing to serve under him, though this is also because they fear him. He also garners the trust of a few powerful and notable delinquents, which allows him in turn to gain control of their underlings.

As a child, he was very timid and insecure. His isolation during childhood makes him develop an inferiority complex and molds him into the ruthless individual that is seen throughout the story. It is also likely the reason why he only sees others as tools.

Kisaki's number one drive in life is his obsessive love for Hinata developed during his childhood. Seeing how Hinata was attracted to Takemichi who wanted to become a delinquent, he researched and came to the natural conclusion that if he became Japan's top delinquent then Hinata would come to love him as a proxy of his superiority.

Kisaki: "This time!!!!! I won't let you having it!!!!!!!" He shout out and prepare to shoot but he was going to pulled the trigger and out of nowhere a black tendrils wrapped around his right arm and make him was surprise and the others as well and his right arm snapped in half with bloods spat out.

Kisaki: "MY ARM!!!!!!! MY RIGHT ARM!!!!!!!" He shout out in pain and he drop the gun down on the ground and then Takemichi got his hair cover his face and he was pretty much angry.