Chapter 1: Takemichi Meet The Symbiote Venom

3rd POV:

Previously Of Tokyo Revengers: What If Takemichi As Venom.

Kizaki had his coming.

And yes...he did have it coming for him for what he was with his crimes done and turn out that fool was been grabbed by the beast and lifting him up from the ground and prepare to eat Kizaki up right away.

he did have it coming for him for what he was with his crimes done and turn out that fool was been grabbed by the beast and lifting him up from the ground and prepare to eat Kizaki up right away

Kizaki: "NO!!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!"  He shout out and make the beast was eating him up right away.

The Tomen, Mikey, Draken, Izana, South, and others who were sick and puke out for what they saw Takemichi eat Kisaki alive and finally killed him and then the beast turn his head to look at the Tomen and others who are scared and shitless for themselves and they didn't do anything just witnessed the slaughters of the monster.

Takemichi/Venom: "*GROWLING*"

All: "Takemichi...." They said in scared with surprise and they both were fear and seen Takemichi was going to attack at them or not...cause he will gladly eat the Toman and others alive by himself but the beast was growling out little bit. When the beast was step closer toward to them and he was gonna attack them but maybe not and then the creature was hisses out and he just stepped back away from them and he realize to know what was he doing? When he turn his head to look down at his hands and he had a bloods on his hands and make him was turn back to look at the slaughter with massacres for what he did.

Hina: "T-Takemichi?" She asked him and make the beast was growl out and snarl up and then he was running out by himself and make him was jumps off from the ground and begin to moving out right away by himself. When Takemichi was land onto different top of building and make him start to head off in the Tokyo city by himself and leave the rest who were down there and watch him going.

Hina: "TAKEMICHI!!!!!!!!" She shout out and she tries to going after him but Mikey grab her arm and he said.

Mikey: "Wait, don't go...Hina." He said to her.

Hina: "Why did you stop me?!? Let go of me!!!!! I have to save Takemichi!!!!!!" She said to them.

Draken: "You're kidding to me, right? Hina? That thing isn't Takemichi!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make her was surprise and she didn't know how Draken and others were get in fear like this and they both saw how dangerous of Takemichi really is when he become the monster....then other Toman members don't know what they are going to do next.