Chapter 15: The Spawn Of Venom/Carnage's Rebirth

3rd POV:

Previously Of Tokyo Revengers: What If Takemichi As Venom.

Senju: "You shouldn't done that to those two, Takemichi." She said.

Takemichi/Venom: "They tries to arrest us for what are we doing is...bring the criminals to justice and killed them." He said to her.

Senju: "I don't blame you about it...you have a prove point." She said to him and then he was bring her back to Hina right away and then two webslinger vigilantes who were slowly got up from the ground and make the two of them were breathing out little bit and then they were coughing out.

Spiderman: "T-T-That was unexpected." He said to her.

Ghost-Spider: "H-H-He's powerful and I've never seen him how powerful of he really is...but he was definitely packed up in his own body." She said to Spiderman and make the two of them were sigh little bit and Spiderman said.

Spiderman: "What are we going to do?" He asked her.

Ghost-Spider: "We are going to get back there and we need to talk with Peter about this...and yeah...he really need to know about that thing and he definitely know about this thing....but we need to know where did it came from." She said to Spiderman and make him was nod his head and then the two of them were got up there and they both begin to moving out by themselves.

But then something was missing and yes...there was something else on the ground and it looks like a black goo pieces was on the ground and whatever that it is...and looks like something big but the goo was change into red right away. Yes...that is the pieces of Venom when he got shockwave by Shocker's doing and turn out that bastard was definitely strong enough to take anything down but thanks for Venom killed him and the piece of black goo comes from Venom is out.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

There was a middle age man who running away from here fast as he could and he tries his best to get away from the cops and make him was keep running fast as he could and he need to get away from the polices were chasing at him. When he was run to the other direction and he just jump over from the table and make him land down on the ground and he was running and keep running fast as he could and make him just going down to the tunnel by himself.

 When he was run to the other direction and he just jump over from the table and make him land down on the ground and he was running and keep running fast as he could and make him just going down to the tunnel by himself

Cletus Kasady/Carnage.

Cletus Kasady is a deranged and sociopathic serial killer and mass murderer who has bonded with an alien symbiote to become the notorious super-villain Carnage.

Following a dark and disturbed childhood which culminated in him burning down an an orphanage, Cletus became a serial killer and was eventually convicted for eleven consecutive life sentences. Incarcerated at Ryker's Island Prison, Cletus eventually became cellmates with Eddie Brock, who had been separated from the Venom symbiote. When the alien returned to rescued Eddie, it left behind its asexually-produced offspring. The newborn symbiote bonded to Cletus and amalgamated with his blood, transforming him into the monstrous Carnage.