Chapter 11: Rat In New York? Venom hate Rats

3rd POV:

Back to Gwen.

Gwen: "*Hisses in pain*" She was hissing in pain.

Miles: "Easy, Gwen...I know you are hurting right now....I am tried to use the medic kit at you." He said to Gwen and Gwen was got hit by many times from Takemichi who is stronger and faster than Gwen because he was smarter and also outsmart than anyone else. When Gwen was heard his voice sounds like different and something else that make her wasn't understood at it and he wants to know about it but she was wondering to know who that man was and what's the reason for what he caused this.

Gwen: "Miles, I think you should let me handle this guy by myself." She said to him and make him sigh ad he said.

Miles: "No, Gwen....you saw him what he did to you and I understand that you want to handle this guy but no matter how you do and he's overpowered you are." He said to Gwen.

Miles: "Christ...." He said to himself and Gwen who turn her head to look at her father who was turn on the TV right away and there was a channel with Breaking News about Venom who save the innocents and also he killing those motherfuckers and hanging them upside down. There was a lot of dead bodies were hanging upside like everywhere and the two of them seeing this and make them both are going to puke out...also the comments from innocents who told Venom is a true hero and also savior of the humanity to wipe every scums in this earth.

Miles: "Shit...they are thinking monstrous Venom is the real hero, Gwen." He said to her.

Gwen: "I know...but he can't killing them like these are innocents but that won't bring back alive." She said to George.

Miles: "I know, Gwen." He said to Gwen.

Gwen: "I'm gonna stop him once for all." She said to Miles.

Miles: "We are going to stop him, Gwen. I mean I can't let you going out there and fight him alone by yourself and you know about this." He said to Gwen and make her was nod her head and the two heroes were sat there and chilling for themselves. But Gwen was thinking about Takemichi and she sense about him and he was different than her and whatever it is inside at him and it had to be something else for what she want to know.

Gwen: "Michi....I forgot about the talking to him." She said to herself and make her was reach her IPhone and she tries to contacting with him right away and then she want to talk with him about whatever it is...like the two of them going out.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

Takemichi/Venom: "This world wasn't bad at all

Takemichi/Venom: "This world wasn't bad at all.~" He said to himself and he was look around all everything in this world and it looks like peaceful to him and make him was stood right there and he seen the New York city was beautiful...but all he had to do is facing some supervillains in this world and yes...some monsters and other bad guys in this world too. Then Takemichi was kneel right there and he heard his IPhone was ringing out and make him grab it in his hand and then Venom allow Takemichi was answer the phone when Takemichi transorm back to his own human form.