Chapter 28: Venom V.S Carnage

3rd POV:

Previously Of Tokyo Revengers: What If Takemichi as Venom.

Keemia: "DADDDY!!!!! STOP!!!!!" She shout out and make Sandman was stopped and he saw his own daughter was appeared here.

Sandman: "Keemia?" He asked her in surprise and then he was stand down and make him surprise to see his daughter was here and Sandman give her a hug right away and then he ask her about what happened but she explaining to her father.

Sandman: "O-Oh my god...w-w-what have I done?" He asked himself and make him was kneel down on the ground and then he was realize to know what he did something horrible wrong and then Takemichi was sigh out little bit and make him turn his head to look up there and he know the killer was up there right now and he need to get there fast as he could and he won't let the motherfucker get away from this.

Takemichi/Venom: "Pete, stay here...Carnage is mine." He said to him and make Spiderman nod his head and then Takemichi was jump up from the ground and he was jumped up high and make him was land down on the rooftop's building.

Takemichi/Venom: "CARNAGE!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!? YOU WANT US?!?! HERE WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to whoever it is here and then a claps comes from the person who was keep clapping on his hands and make Takemichi was turn his head to look over there and he saw the person who was stood right there is a serial killer...Yes, Cletus Kasady.

Cletus: "Whoa, bravo Kid! You just come here right on the time!!!!!" He shout out to Takemichi

Takemichi/Venom: "Where are they?!" He said to him.

Cletus: "Now calm down....I didn't kill them! There they are." He said to him and pointing his finger over there where they are tied up right now and they can't even move because they were wrapping around by these red goos and make Takemichi seems to be pisses off and he saw....Hina, Yuzuha, and Senju are ties up and they can't even move. When Takemichi was seen this and make him turn his head slowly to look back at Cletus who was smile up and make him was speak out to Takemichi again.

Cletus: "Well, so known you are the Lethal Protector...have a normal life and now...it is time for you to die.~" He said to Takemichi and make him was transform into Carnage right away.

After the transformation was done and make him revealed himself is going to be the red symbiote and this make Takemichi was surprise for what he saw Cletus had the red symbiote with him but how?!? How did he had a symbiote with him. The figure of the monster was revealed out to be 9 foot tall very big almost compare than Takemichi's Venom monstrous form and he had red skin all over by himself with black veins all over and same face like Venom but this creature was let out his word.