Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

After Takemichi was living in a normal life with his wives and yes...he living with his wives with new home and apartment that's where he gonna stay and make him was felt happy and turns out that he save these people who were care about and he want them to be happy living a normal life. Now Mikey become the leader and he was become a Yakuza boss and yep...that's how he become and but Mikey was refuse to become Yakuza boss and he is retired and he want Draken took over at the company and then all he need to do is...seen Takemichi again...his best friend.

...

...

...

...

...

The End.

...

...

...

...

...

Post Credit.

There was a Silver Sable and she is stood on the rooftop's building and make her just stood right there and she know what she did is betray her own husband but she can't...and then she heard something behind at her and make her turn around and she saw him. There was an African American man who was wearing all black by himself and he had an eyepatch on his left eye and he was looks like leader.

 There was an African American man who was wearing all black by himself and he had an eyepatch on his left eye and he was looks like leader

Nick Fury/Director Of Shield.

Nick: "So...you have him, won't you?" He asked her.

Sable: "Yes, I did what you ask...here." She said and showing the picture on the paper and make him look at it and he said.

Nick: "Well done." He said.

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued?

(A/N: Basically this story will connecting with MCU.)