Chapter 13: Shocker's Hideout/The Kill & Consume Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to Takemichi.

After they got there and then the two women were pissing off about why is Gwen interest at him and they will kick his ass for flirting her...but Takemichi told them that he didn't flirt with her and he just helping her out. When Takemichi felt a sweat drop comes from his head and he know how it is going to be end or him as well and then Senju asked him.

Senju: "So...how did you and her were meet?" She asked him and make him was silent and then he was sigh out and he explaining to the two of them about how did he meet her and he was going to tell them for awhile.

Hina: "I see...so that's why she want you to going in?" She asked him.

Takemichi: "Yeah, but...please don't get mad at me alright?" He told the two of them and he doesn't want them to get mad about it and then they both were definitely pissing off with their faces but Takemichi seen this and he was start to freak out. When he looking at Hina and Senju that the two of them were going to punch him or maybe worst not and then Takemichi was seen this and freak out.

Takemichi: "*OH NO!!!!!!*" He thought himself and make him felt like what happened next and then he was got touched by the two of them were pulled him into kiss little bit and they both were let go and they told him that they were forgive him for ...

Takemichi: "*OH NO!!!!!!*" He thought himself and make him felt like what happened next and then he was got touched by the two of them were pulled him into kiss little bit and they both were let go and they told him that they were forgive him for what he tries to hide. But he was seen this and make him sigh out little bit and he thought that he was going to die but he is lucky to be alive and then Hina said.

Hina: "Takemichi, I don't even care if I'm jealous but...I will allow her but any women want to join with you in harem member. Yes, they are join in.~" She said to him with her smile up and he was surprise to heard for what she say and make him was sigh out and he told her.

Takemichi: "Alright, I understand." He said to her and make her was smile up and then they both heard the song was going up right away and make them both were turn their heads to look over there by themselves and the MJ Band was going to sing their song right away and yes...that's what they are going to watching it right away. When Takemichi, Senju, and Hina are going to listen the music when they both heard the redhaired girl who is going to singing a song...and here comes they both are dancing up.

I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright

'Cause I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best fuckin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright