Chapter 8: Welcome To New York

3rd POV:

In 2018 Year Later.

Next Morning Later.

When there was a bad dream inside at his own mind and make him was sleeping on the bed by himself and turns out that he just tries to waking up right now and then he just start to begin to wake up right away and he had a tears comes down from his eyes and he was really having a nightmare in his head and pretty sure that he just saw there was a bad nightmare in his mind.

This young man had a black hair and he was looks like to be 27 Year Old and now he was definitely become an adult man but almost and he is living with his three girlfriends Hina, Yuzuha, and Senju that they both were living in the other guest's rooms. Then the young man had a name is...Takemichi Hanageki and he was a hero...no...a superhero for what he become is...Venom.

Yes...he had a symbiote inside at him is...Venom. 

Takemichi: "*BREATHING*" He was breathing and keep breathing out little bit and make him was turn his head to look around and he was in the bedroom of his apartment and then he was got up again and make him was put his hands on his face and he was...

Takemichi: "*BREATHING*" He was breathing and keep breathing out little bit and make him was turn his head to look around and he was in the bedroom of his apartment and then he was got up again and make him was put his hands on his face and he was sigh out little bit.

Takemichi: "*That dream again....it is scaring at me.*" He thought himself.

Venom: "Having a nightmare again, Michi?" He asked him.

Takemichi: "Yeah, it was bad and I didn't seen it before but...it looks like I was been dealing with the fighting at this red symbiote monster but you didn't seen it too, right?" He asked Venom and make the symbiote who was told him.

Venom: "No...actually we aren't...now what are we going to do right now? Are we going to eat breakfast? I am pretty hungry right now." He asked Takemichi and make him was told him to calm down right now and then the crybaby was slowly got up from the ground and he was stretching his back behind and crack the bones and then he went to the bathroom and take a long shower in the apartment. Then Takemichi was done with the bathroom and he was get his clothes to dressing up right away and make him just feeling calm for himself.