Chapter 18: Venom V.S Dr. Octopus

3rd POV:

Next Week Later.

There was no sign of Dr. Octopus but he was supposed to be somewhere else and turns out that motherfucker was definitely won't tries to do something stupid from now on and Takemichi was become a hero in this town and city but he really care about someone else is going to die but Takemichi just sit there and chilling for himself. When he was turn his head to look at the TV and make him was watching the Breaking New about Venom and Spiderman with the other Sidekicks were save the train by themselves and then they both were lucky to save those innocent people in the train.

Senju: "Well, this world was getting more interest for what I am heard about." She said to Takemichi and make him was chuckle out little bit and he said.

Takemichi: "I'm sure that is...but my job is become a hero and protecting the innocent people." He said to her.

Hina: "So, what are we going to do with these Spiders?" She asked him and make him was look over there and he saw the TV was going on with the Spidermen and two Spider Girls that they both were web and swung around and stop the criminals. When Takemichi seen this and he doesn't know what to do but thinking about it and he sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at her, Yuzuha, and Senju that they both were seen him doesn't like it.

Takemichi: "Look, girls...I don't like them because they thinking me was a bad guy...but I just protect the innocent with my own duty and fighting some bad guys and kill them...I'm trying to prove my right to them and I don't want them tries to stopped me." He said to them.

Yuzuha: "We know that...but they are pussies and they can't even doing their own right about it." She said to him and make him was chuckle little bit and he was turn his head to look at the TV Breaking New again and make him was saw there was a reporting new coming right up. Then he saw there was a redhaired woman who was being grabbed by Dr. Octopus and he was take her out of here by himself and he just keeping her with him.

Takemichi: "MJ?" He asked himself.

Yuzuha: "You know her?" She asked him.

Takemichi: "I know her...and she is my friend and she was in trouble by Dr. Octopus....Peter was definitely having a bad day cause he was going to marries his girlfriend." He said to her and make her was giggle little bit and then Venom came out of his shoulder and he said to them.

Venom: "So, are we going to do the hero again?" He asked him.

Takemichi: "Yep, we both are going to be a hero again." He said to him and make him was slowly got up from the couch seat and he told them that he will be back for few minutes cause he was going to take care of Dr. Octopus doing and he won't let Dr. Octopus tries to plan up with something.

After the transformation was terrifying and make the transformation was finally done with it

After the transformation was terrifying and make the transformation was finally done with it. It was huge with 9 feet tall with bodybuilder muscles and looks like a dark skin over at himself and there was a white veins on his body and a white spider symbol on his chest.