Chapter 3: Hina Reunion With Takemichi/MASK & COPY!!!!!

3rd POV:

Back to Takemichi.

When Takemichi was driving his bike going out to somewhere else and he was finally got away from the Hunters who were chasing at him behind with their trucks and gladly that he just getting away from them and make sure that they were tries to following at him. Then Takemichi was stop the bike and make him was sigh out little bit and he just thinking something else in his head and what else is he going to do next is...heading back to his own home right now and make him drove his bike goes straight up there and when he finally stop and he was hide in the darkness.

Takemichi: "Holy shit....that was amazing back there."

Venom: "Well, what did we tell you? Nothing can stop us.~" He said to him.

Takemichi: "Right." He said to him and he was drove his bike get away from here and make him was begin to moving out to somewhere in the Tokyo city and once he was stop his bike right there and he heard there was a Breaking New coming right up and he turn his head to look in the left direction and he saw there was a Breaking New about image of the monster...and yep...that's his monstrous Venom who was responsible for doing this...mass murdering some Tenjiku members and they are dead and torn apart off by the creature.

Takemichi: "Oh no..." He said to himself.

Venom: "Well, shit....looks like we are really exist in this world." He said to him.

Takemichi: "What are we going to do?" He asked him.

Venom: "Just going back to your apartment...and we need to make sure that we can stay there from now on....we cannot going out yet." He said to Takemichi and make the crybaby boy was driving his bike goes straight up there right away by himself and make him was drove his bike going up there fast as he could and he cannot let anyone else to seen what he really is a monster but what if Toman and others going to report to this world about whoever he really was.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

???2: "You failed to me." He said to him.

Hunter 1: "I'm sorry, sir. I tries to interrogate at the two boys and it seems we have the culprit that we were searching for." He said to him and there was an dark skin Indian man who was dressing all black clothes for himself and he had a short black hair and he was the only one who charge in this place...The Life Foundation that's what he plan to doing and now he heard the group of hunters were failed to attack at the boy and turns out they really need a plan...new plan for what are they going to do next.

new plan for what are they going to do next

Carlton Drake.

Carlton Drake is the head of the Life Foundation, a consortium he established under the paranoid belief that the world was unavoidably headed for a nuclear holocaust brought about by the end of the Cold War. Searching for a means of survival for himself and his clients, with whom he intended to rebuild society as a utopia, Drake hired the supervillain mercenary Chance to steal advanced technology to use in the construction of a bunker called Sanctum Maximus, but betrayed him hoping to steal the technology used in his suit; Chance escaping with the assistance of Spider-Man.