Chapter 2: The Hunters & Chase

3rd POV:

Back to Takemichi.

When Takemichi was still in his symbiote monstrous Venom form and make him was begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and finally he made it to the temple over there and then Takemichi was look up and finally change back to his own normal form.

Takemichi: "I hope they both are here right now."

Venom: "Then what are you waiting for?!? Get up there and meet the others right now!" He said to Takemichi and then the crybaby boy who was going upstairs for himself and once he was reach to up there and he didn't seeing anyone else is here...but where are they right now. When Takemichi was walking toward to the shrine over there and he just need to get up there fast as he could and he want to meet them right now.

Takemichi: "Where are they? They were here?" He asked himself.

Venom: "Maybe they should be back right now?" He asked him.

Takemichi: "Probably...." He said and before he was get in there and he heard there is a voice called out by someone else is here and make him heard of it.

Mikey: "Michi?" He asked him and make him was turn around to look at Mikey who was stood behind him and he was appeared out of nowhere when Takemichi arrive right on the time and then he said.

Takemichi: "Mikey? I-I-I thought you-" He tries to said and Mikey hugging him tightly and then Mikey said to him.

Mikey: "Where the hell did you go, idiot?!? We've been looking for you!!!!! W-W-We thought you were dead!" He said to Takemichi and make him seen this and Mikey got tears comes down from his eyes and then Takemichi sigh out and he hug back as a brother and he said.

Takemichi: "I-I-I will explain to you about what happened, Mikey....can't we going back inside there?" He asked Mikey and make him was nod his head right away and then Takemichi with Mikey went inside the Shrine Maiden and then they both didn't notice there was a flying drone in the sky by himself. The drone was looks like deadly weapon and it had a minigun down with under of this drone and looks like observing the target was walk inside the Shrine Maiden with Mikey by themselves.

???1: "Sir, we have the visual target was walk inside the shrine maiden." He said to him.

???2: "Good, don't let him get away. Tell the hunters prepare to move in there right now." He said to him.

???1: "Yes, sir...All hunters prepare to get in there right now." He said to them in the radio and make the hunters prepare for their weapons like guns, baton with static, and stun gun too that's what they are going to do. When they both are stepped out of the van and make them were prepare to moving in there by themselves and capture the target and escape.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Takemichi.

Takemichi was explaining to Mikey about what happened that he want to heard about how Michi become a monster and he told him that he had an alien symbiote inside at him and this get Mikey surprise for what he was heard of it. When Takemichi was begin to telling more details for what symbiote and where are these things coming from and then Venom was showing the memory of Takemichi about what happened when the spaceship comes from the sky and shot down to the Earth.