Chapter 21: The Harem Member/Vulture

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Hina: "..."

Senju: "..."

Yuzuha: "..."

Takemichi: "*Oh boy...this isn't good.*" he thought himself and there was the girls who were sat there and they both have their faces like anger but little bit and then Gwen who was sat beside with him and then they both heard her having sex with their boyfriend and this pisses them of about what they really want to know about why is Gwen here and they know her identity is a hero because Takemichi explaining to them about what happened.

Takemichi: "*Are you going to help me, Venom?*" He thought to Venom.

Venom: "Hey, you dealt with the ladies man! Not me?! We didn't do shit!" He said to Takemichi and make the young boy who was sigh out in disappointment for what he really heard of it and he heard Hina speak out.

Hina: "So, you're Ghost-Spider when Takemichi told you about?" She asked Gwen.

Gwen: "Yes, I am...so am I allowed to join up with this 'Harem' member?" She asked them.

Hina: "Of course not...but you have to prove us that you weren't going to do something regret toward to Takemichi...or you tries to cheat him and us....we will happily to beat the crap out of you, Mrs. Stacy." She said to her and this blonde girl was scared as shitless for what she heard Hina speak out to her like that and then she known this sooner and happened right here and make her saw the auras comes from them that they both felt it and they don't want her to feel fear at them.

Gwen: "O-O-Of course not! I'm not telling anybody else about who he really is and we always keep our secrets." She said to them and make them done release their auras.

Senju: "Good, that's because you dating my boyfriend and it means we are going to be sisters right?" She asked her.

Gwen: "Ummm....yeah, we both are friends." She said to them.

Yuzuha: "Good...that's what we want to heard....And Takemichi....if she tries to rape you or hurt you.~ You know this, won't you?" She asked him and make him was gulped down on his throat and he give her a nod right away and then they both were done talking and then they were going out by themselves and yes...they are going for their own date by themselves...yes, they probably are going out to somewhere else in New York City.

The girls and Takemichi were in the Starbuck Coffee and they both were sat there and chilling for themselves and having a drinks but until there was a problem for what the two of them sense in danger and they have no idea what happened next. When the two of them turn their heads to look over there and they saw there was a flying jet pack man with his wings flying out by himself and he is holding the money bags with him and make him begin to moving out right away.

Gwen: "Vulture..." She said to herself.

Takemichi: "You know this guy?" He asked her and make her was nod her head and then she told the girls that she is moving out and she going to do her own superhero activity and make her was moving out of the Starbuck Coffee shop right away. When he seen this and make him turn his head to look at the girls and he sigh out little bit and he said.

Takemichi: "Look, I have to go....I'm going to help her out." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they both don't want to waste Takemichi's time and then he know what he's doing and yep...he is going to turn into Venom right away and Takemichi was stepped out of the building by himself and make him running to the alleyway and then he was transform into Venom right away.

he is going to turn into Venom right away and Takemichi was stepped out of the building by himself and make him running to the alleyway and then he was transform into Venom right away