Chapter 26: Sand-Girl/Green Goblin

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When there was a girl who is running away from here by herself and make her tries to moving out to somewhere else in this world and then she just keep running fast as she could and make her begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and then she just been chasing by whatever it is following at her and make her running fast as she could and she never stopped.

???: "You can't hide from me, girl.~" He said to her and make her feel to be afraid little bit and then she was running to the other direction that she want to get away from whatever or whoever tries to take her down.

???2: "I need to get away from here fast as I could!" She said to herself and this young girl who was dressing normal casual outfit and she was a supervillain...and yes she is villainess of Spiderman and her name is...Sand-Girl.

Sand-Girl

Sand-Girl.

When she was running to the other direction right away and she won't stop until she need to get away from the bastard who even tries to kill or hurt her but she can use her sand power to blocking the attack of these bad guys. Then she was head to the other way and make her keep running fast as she could and finally she was end up in the alleyway and make her was look up and she seen this isn't good at all and then she was speak out.

Sand-Girl: "This isn't good....this isn't really good right now." She said to herself and make her heard there was a noise comes from behind and out of nowhere there was a grenade ball thing on the ground and blowed up. When Sand-Girl seen this and make her stepped away from the explosive and make her just got away from the explosive back there and then she land down on the ground and then she was look up and saw there was an figure armor who dressing up green and he got the helmet to wear on like...Goblin....Green Goblin.

Green Goblin: "*LAUGHING*" He was laughing out little bit and make him is going to kill Sand-Girl that he just going to kill her right away.

Norman Osborn/Green Goblin

Norman Osborn was a wealthy and brilliant scientist who founded one of the world's leading companies, Oscorp. His transformation into the Green Goblin, brought about by a risky experiment gone wrong, using a Serum that granted him enhanced physical abilities and a severely fractured psyche. Sporting a distinctive Goblin-themed costume, riding a glider he became a notorious adversary to Spider-Man, often devising elaborate plans and wielding an array of gadgets such as his signature Pumpkin Bombs. One of his most notorious of crimes was when he kidnapped Gwen Stacy, and his confrontation with Spider-Man on a bridge ultimately led to her death. He tried to kill Spider-Man but he was able to dodge his glider which instead impaled him.