Chapter 27: Spiderman & Venom V.S Sandman

3rd POV:

Previously Of Tokyo Revengers: What If Takemichi As Venom.

Takemichi/Venom: "DON'T YOU LIE TO US?!? Where is she?!? What have you done to her?!?" He shout out to Goblin.

Goblin: "I don't know what are you talking about!!!!!! I didn't have her!!!!!!!" He shout out to Takemichi and this pisses him off and then he was opened his mouth out and bite Goblin's head off right away.

Takemichi killed Goblin and he throw the body of Goblin and that bastard got what he deserve coming for ruining Spiderman's life and then there was a phone ring text message comes from Carnage.

Carnage: "I have your girl, Takemichi.~ Now all you have to do is come and get me."

Takemichi/Venom: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out little bit and make him seems to been pisses off about it and then he turn his head to look at her who was stood right there by herself and then Takemichi asked her.

Takemichi/Venom: "Who are you?" He asked her. 

Sandgirl: "I'm Keemia Marko....I am Sandgirl and I am the daughter of Sandman." She said to him and make him was surprise to heard her voice and she was daughter of Sandman but then he shake his head and make him was speak out to her.

Takemichi/Venom: "You're the daughter of Flint Marko?" He asked her.

Sandgirl: "I-I-I am! But please don't hurt me-" She tries to said but Takemichi raise his hand up and he told her.

Takemichi/Venom: "Easy, we aren't going to hurt you...but we need to take you to your own father first...your father is going to kill Spiderman."

Sandgirl: "W-W-What?!? H-H-He never do that-" She tries to said but Takemichi told Sandgirl that he need to take her there immediately by himself and he need to stopped him for what his doing and then Carnage...got the other women and make Takemichi was growling out little bit and then he said.

Takemichi/Venom: "Hold on to us! We will get you there fast as we could!" He shout out to her and make her surprise and he grab her in his right arm and make him was tries to get there fast as they could right away and make them need to get there and not gonna stop. When Takemichi was running and keep running and then he was jump up from the other rooftops of the other buildings and make him definitely going to save Spiderman's life 

Takemichi/Venom: "*Hang on there, Pete!!!!! We will be there fast as we could!!!!!!!*" He thought himself and make him was begin to moving out right away.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

After they both got there right away and make them were arrive right on the rooftop's building and they were turn their heads to look down over there and saw Spiderman was in troubling with the bad guy Sandman and that's what Takemichi need to take him down.