Chapter 5: Save The Planet/Venom V.S Riot

3rd POV:

Back to Takemichi.

When Takemichi with the rest of characters are in the motorcycles that they both start to driving toward to where the Life Foundation really is...the location place that's what they are going up there by themselves. Then Takemichi was driving his bike with Hina and he take her with him cause she only know where the location of Life Foundation really is right now and this won't happened again.

Hina: "I think we almost there." She said to Takemichi.

Takemichi: "Are you sure?" He asked her.

Hina: "Yes, I'm sure of it." She said to him and then the group were driving to the Life Foundation outside of the building by themselves and when they both arrive right on the time and they saw there was a big ass building over there and then they weren't know how big that really is. When they just stop their bikes and they got out of the bikes by themselves and they were stood right there in outside by themselves and stare at the big building.

Draken: "Looks like this is the building." He said to them.

Mikey: "Takemichi, you can go ahead get in there and-" He tries to said and the group were heard there was an alarm red ringing out loud and it is pretty loudest that they both were going to definitely heard of it.

Baji: "What in the hell's going on there?" He asked them and they both have just heard the alarm ringing and they have no idea what's the sound coming from...it must be inside the building and Takemichi doesn't felt like it.

Venom: "Oh no...it's him...." He said.

Takemichi: "Who's him, Venom?" He asked Venom.

Venom: "Riot." He said to Takemichi.

In Flashback.

After the infection was done and make Carlton change into something worst like Takemichi with his symbiote Venom...but this one is going to be different and scary as well for what they gonna seen it right now.

Few seconds later that Carlton was got in there by himself and make him just remain calm and he was being friend with this symbiote name is...Riot. Now all he had to do is launch the ship up there immediately that's what he want to do...and Carlton told the man who was typing his computer to doing it right away before something happened....and other doctor think something weird about Carlton and he was acting strange and now he better tries to find the other way to find out what is it Drake need for.

But until he tries to find out and out of nowhere an grey tendril was wrapped around the right arm and make the doctor was surprise to seen Carlton was transform into...Riot. His height was same like Venom and also grey skin with red veins on his body.

 His height was same like Venom and also grey skin with red veins on his body