Chapter 9: The Lethal Protector Is Here!!!

3rd POV:

Back to Takemichi.

When Takemichi was arrive right on the time and he was in the classroom and doing his own work right away and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a lot of people were in here by themselves and yep...that they both are here right now. But then there was a blonde girl who is sat beside with him and she was beautiful as well and yeah...she had a blonde short hair and she looks like good person to him and then she was really nice and hot as well.

she had a blonde short hair and she looks like good person to him and then she was really nice and hot as well

Gwen Stacy.

Well, Takemichi known Gwen long enough when he was join in the college by himself and now he was definitely having a normal life like this and he just sat there and chilling little bit and doing his own work. Then Gwen was definitely like Takemichi cause she seen him was cute puppy and yes...he was definitely is cute puppy for what she is thinking about.

Venom: "Still thinking about Gwen, huh? What about the other girls in your house?" He asked him.

Takemichi: "*Dude, shut the fuck up and leave me alone.*" He thought himself and make Venom was sigh out and he said.

Venom: "Right, look...I'm not tries to tease you but I tries to help you here...I help you to be brave and strong...and now look at you were grown up and become someone else." He said to Takemichi and make the crybaby was sigh out little bit and then he start to doing his own work and then he start to listening for what the teacher explaining to the students about the assignment and also project for what they are going to heard of it.

After the classroom for what he just done and make him begin to moving out by himself and he was going to walk alone and until Gwen was called him out.

Gwen: "Hey, Michi!" She said to him and make him was turn around to look at her who came here and then she asked him.

Gwen: "Where are you going?" She asked him.

Takemichi: "I am...heading to the science class. Yeah, that's what I am going on right now." He said to her.

Gwen: "Great, I'm going the science too." She said to Takemichi and then the two of them were walking along by themselves and they both are walking to the classroom right away and when they get there and they are going to do their own works by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

Outside Of New York City.

After the classroom was over and then Takemichi went outside by himself and he was prepare to going back to his own bike right away and prepare to driving out by himself and then he really need to get back to his own work....before the tomorrow for assignment will be due before he went outside and he heard Gwen called him out.

Gwen: "Hey, Michi!" She shout out and make him was turn his head to look at Gwen who came here right now and she asked Michi.

Gwen: "Where are you going right now?" She asked him.