Chapter 20: The Future Enemies

3rd POV:

Back to Takemichi.

When Takemichi was heading to the apartment where Gwen was living there and she was send him a message to him and make him was definitely got in there right away by himself...then Takemichi was waiting for what happened and then he heard there was a twip and make him saw up there...that was Gwen who goes upside down and make him seen her.

that was Gwen who goes upside down and make him seen her

Gwen: "Hey, cutey.~" She said.

Takemichi: "Hey, Gwen

Takemichi: "Hey, Gwen....so I am here right now...you want to know what happened?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then she goes let herself go and make her stand up and then she look at him and she said.

Gwen: "Yes...all you told me about the story that you were become Venom but I just want to know how did you get this power comes from?" She asked him and make him was sigh out and he told her.

Takemichi: "I'll explain more when we get inside your house." He said to her and the two of them went in there right away by themselves and alone for themselves and then they were got in here by themselves.

Takemichi: "Nice place for what you got right now." He said to Gwen and make her was chuckle little bit and she said.

Gwen: "I was living here with my dad...and except for my mom is gone...now I living with my own father and turn out that I am the only one who was living here in this world." She said to Takemichi and make the boy was sigh out little bit. When the two of them were going upstairs right away by themselves and they both reach to the room right there and make the protagonist was look around in Gwen's room and make him was speak out.

 When the two of them were going upstairs right away by themselves and they both reach to the room right there and make the protagonist was look around in Gwen's room and make him was speak out

Takemichi: "Nice room for up here." He said to Gwen and make her giggle and she told him.

Gwen: "Well, it's girls room...but by the way we are going to have a long way to talk, Michi. So tell me how did this happened?" She asked him and make him was sigh out little bit and he explaining the beginning of his story how did the symbiote reach to the earth and the other characters that he was been friend with also he allowed Venom to meet Gwen.

Takemichi: "Gwen, this is Venom." He said to her.

Venom: "Hello, Gwendolyn Stacy~" He said to her.

Takemichi: "He's my alien parasite from another planet and he just came here for the Earth and looking for me and he went inside at my body and took over at himself-" He tries to said.

Venom: "Parasite?!? Watch with your mouth, asshole!!!!!! I am the symbiote search for the host!" He said to Takemichi and make him was shake his head and he turn his head to look at Gwen and he told her.

Takemichi: "Yeah, that's what he really is...he was searching for the host is me because he really need to survive when he seen a host and take over at it." He said to her.

Gwen: "I see..." She said to Takemichi and make her turn to look at Venom and she asked him.

Gwen: "So...what are you and where you came from?" She asked Venom and make him was explaining to her about what he is a symbiote and comes from planet called Klyntar and then Venom was retracted back inside at him and make Gwen said.

Gwen: "I see...so you were comes from the future that you were tries to save everyone with your supernatural power and your partner too, right? Then you came from the timeline that you save those who were care about you and you want to seen them having a second chance for their own lives, right?" She asked him in question about what he was using the power of supernatural and then symbiote Venom too.

Takemichi: "Yes, Gwen...all I want to save their lives and they thinking me as a hero...real hero." He said to her and make her was seen this and she seen him was a good person and a real hero but he tries to save the persons that he was love and care about.

Takemichi: "Look, I already told you about everything...this is who I am and what I am...End all of the villains and it will be peaceful...all I want to see the world will be peaceful." He said to her and make her seen this and she fallen love with him and she tackled him down on the bed and pulled him into kisses.

Gwen: "I don't mind that but....I join up with you." She said to him and kissing him and make out each others and then symbiote comes out from Takemichi.

Venom: "Fuck this shit! I'm out of here!"

Time Skip Later.

(A/N: Imagine Venom as Carnage meet up with Sandman scene.)

Cletus/Carnage: "Soon, our father will be dead soon.~" He said to himself.

To Be Continued.