Chapter 19: Secrets Reveals

3rd POV:

Back to Takemichi.

When Takemichi was landing down on the rooftop's building and he was watching at the building where it is going to fall down right away and it definitely it is falling down on the ground right away by itself and this make him seen this and he want to get the heck out of there fast as he could...but Takemichi won't kill Dr. Octopus and he know what the man was been broken.

But turns out that supervillain was die who just shut down the machine thing and before it is going to blowed up and turns out that everything will be alright.

Takemichi/Venom: "Everything is alright." He said to himself and make him was sense there were four presence here behind his back and make him was turn around to look at the four Spiders were stood right there by themselves.

Takemichi/Venom: "So....you four are here for me? For what?" He asked them and make them were look at each others and then Spiderman said.

Spiderman: "Michi, we didn't know you were Venom." He said to him.

Ghost-Spider: "Michi, is that you? You're Venom?" She asked him and make him was sigh out and transform back to his own human form and then he was turn his head to look at the heroes and he said.

Takemichi: "Let me guess....I think you are Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy, and Miles Morales...Am I Right?!?" He shout out to them and make them were scared as well and they take their masks off and revealed their faces to Takemichi and make him was chuckle to them and he said.

Takemichi: "I was right about it! I am right about it you three are the vigilantes!!! Heroes?!?" He said to them and then they both don't know what to said but he sigh out and he asked them right away.

Takemichi: "Okay, you want to know what mine from the story? How about you four first?" He asked them and make them were sigh out little bit and then they begin to explaining to Takemichi about their powers and origins that they were became something else for what they become....heroes and yes...vigilantes. After they were done to telling Takemichi about it and make him was sigh out and he was sigh little bit and he said to them.

Takemichi: "You want to know what mine really is? Alright, I'll tell you how much fuck up that I was going through." He said to them and make them were confuse about it but then he was explaining to them about his past and origin for what he was going through like a lot. This will make Gwen and Spider-Girl were crying out about what he was been suffering like a lot to become a monster for himself.

Takemichi: "That's all I want to tell you....now I must take my own leave." He said to them and make he was about to walk away and then Gwen said.

Gwen: "MICHI! Wait!" She shout out and make him was turn around to look at her and then she said.

Gwen: "Can we talk in somewhere because I-I-I-I need to know about more of history from you." She said to him and make him just look back behind at her and he was thinking and he speak out to her.

Takemichi: "Fine....we will meet alone by ourselves. I don't want anyone else stopped me for what I'm doing....I will cure for this sick sad world." He said to them and make them heard this and then he was jumped up from the rooftop and he transform into Venom and begin to moving out right away.

" He said to them and make them heard this and then he was jumped up from the rooftop and he transform into Venom and begin to moving out right away

To Be Continued.