Live Fast, Die Young. |JJ Maybank|

Warning: None
Word Count: 523
------------------

JJ and Y/n.

Everyone knew them as the couple that did dangerous things all the time. They would be running from the cops late at night or running from Ward. Everyone wanted their relationship because, yes they did do a lot of dangerous things, they still loved each other unconditionally. 

They would go to the ends of the earth for one another and everyone wanted that type of love, the one in the books. They were the popular people of the island. Especially because the JJ Maybank finally found someone who wasn't a fuck girl that he would ditch at the end of the road. 

They ran at night because in the daylight, everything was out to get them. When it was night, they were free and were living. When the sun was out, they had to deal with their home life, which was not butterflies and rainbows. 

They were each other's home. 

"Y/n?" JJ called as he walked into their bedroom. She was reading a book cuddled up on their bed with the covers laying gently on her waist. 

"Yeah?" She said, setting the book down and turning to her boyfriend. 

"Where do you wanna go tonight?" He sat down at the end of the bed with his back on the wall and lifting her feet onto his lap while he slipped his hand under the covers to start rubbing her feet gently.

"I don't know. I kinda wanna go to a beach. One that we haven't been to before though." Y/n lifted the covers up off her body and turned around so that her head was resting on JJ's thighs. He started stroking her head softly. 

"Or we can just drive until we find a beach," he shrugged without a care in the world. She smiled and nodded her head.

•••

It was finally time for the pair to start their drive and they were both feeling more trapped than normal today so they were very excited to go. JJ was in the front and Y/n was holding onto his torso firmly. Her head was rested on his shoulder.

"You ready princess?" He asked with gentleness in his voice that brought butterflies to her stomach. She nodded her head against his shoulder and he began to start speeding down the road. the breeze that ran through her hair made her feel at peace.

She was here with the love of her life and she felt free. She loved the feeling. JJ was not looking away from the road but he loved how Y/n felt so safe with him. He loved how she loved to go on these night rides with him and didn't complain. He loved how she dealt with the attention even though he knew she hated it. 

He just loved her. Everything about her.

He smirked as he saw the beach next to him and raised his shoulder a bit to get her attention. She lifted her head and looked to the side, a smirk coming onto her face as well. "Live Fast, Die Young."

"Live Fast, Die Young." She repeated, and he sped up. They would never get over the feeling of this.