Flowers. |Draco Malfoy|

trigger warning: none
word count: 363

It was Valentine's Day and Draco had never had a girlfriend on Valentine's. He was always off doing his own thing and not worrying about a girl. So it was weird for him to get her flowers and chocolates and he even got her a stuffed animal.

Y/n was reading in her room. She honestly didn't think anything of it being Valentine's Day. She wasn't huge on getting gifts and stuff so she didn't really think Draco would get her anything.

But she should've known better because it's Draco Malfoy and he literally loves the shit outta Y/n. He got her a card and sighed it, writing about his feelings which he never does. She decided that after she read she wanted to shower so that's what she did. When he heard the water start he snuck into her dorm and placed everything nicely on the bed.

When he was done he snuck out and shit the door, quietly going back to his dorm. Y/n got out for he shower and when she walked out of the bathroom at first she didn't even realize there was anything on the bed. It made her heart warm at the fact he cared that much. She went and smelt the flowers, mesmerized by the fact he did this.

She left her dorm and went to Draco's, not knowing if he would for sure be there but she wanted to see him. She knocked and when he answered she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You didn't have to," she mumbled against his neck.

He chuckled and backed up, holding her tightly so she wouldn't slip and shut the door. "I didn't have to but I wanted to. You're my girlfriend and you deserve the world and more." Her eyes watered but she didn't let any tears fall.

"You are literally the best boyfriend."

"Sweetheart, this is the bare minimum." He said as he kissed her hair.

"Yeah well not a lot of guys think like that." He nodded and sighed, having to agree with her and laid her down, putting his head on her chest.

His girl.