Crying. |JJ Maybank|

Warning: None
Word Count: 355
---------------------

Y/n and JJ were having a movie night, but JJ fell asleep due to the amount of stress he had that day and she didn't want to wake him up. She was laying down  in his arms while he held her tightly, his head on her chest.

A girl on the screen was crying and it sent JJ to jolt awake with wide eyes. "Love?"

"What happened," the girl asked with a confused face. JJ uasally had nightmares but she could tell if he was before he woke up and she couldn't tell that.

"I thought you were crying," his body relaxed and he collapsed against her body once again. Her heart melted due to the love he had for her. No one ever cared about her that much and the fact JJ thought that a girl crying was her, and he woke himself up made her just want to melt into him.

JJ had his arms wrapped around her waist and he held her tightly with his head on her chest, sleeping softly. Y/n kissed the blonde haired boys head and he snuggled into his head into her neck with a small grin displayed on his face that was hidden from the girls view.

JJ and Y/n met when they were going to school. They had seen each other in the halls but never really took it far enough to reach out and talk. The girl had severe social anxiety and didn't want to talk to anyone she didn't need to. But when they got paired up for a project, everything changed.

They became attached to the hip and wherever you could find one, the other was by their side. Their friend group wanted them to date for as long as they could remember. JJ asked her out after she had gotten out of school one random day. He didn't even plan it, he just took her to their favorite spot and it just came out.

She cuddled closer to the boy, her eyes falling shut. Nothing else mattered when they were in each other's arms.