Books. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: None
Word Count: 423
------------------

Today was hard. I had multiple tests and we still got homework. It was just stressful and it felt never ending. So even at the end of the day, it still felt so long until I could fully relax. I walked into my dorm and set my bag down, heading to my desk so I could start on my homework. 

I felt a tear roll down my face and I heard the door open. I wiped it and turned around to see my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. "Hey, love." He smiled and walked over to me, giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

I smiled faintly and felt tears come into my eyes. I didn't trust my voice. 

"Love? What is the matter?" Draco asked, noticing the tears that were trying to be held back but failing horribly. I couldn't do it anymore and a loud sob escaped my lips. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.

"S-so u-much wor-work. An-and stress." I choked out while I cried into his chest. He walked over to the bed, sitting down. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear and started a shower, knowing they always calmed me down. I sat down and let the water run down my face and body. 

I washed my hair and body before wrapping a towel around myself and changing into Draco's clothes. It was an oversized shirt and some panties. I opened the door and smiled when I saw the lights off and Draco holding the book I was reading with my reading light in his hand. He patted next to him and I quickly put my clothes into the laundry and laid down net to him.

I set my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my body while he began reading. His voice was soft and gentle. Every now and then he would place kisses on the top of my head. I snuggled closer to him and let my eyes slowly shut. 

He turned the light off and lifted the covers up so I could be warm. He was out of his school clothes and into comfier ones. My head laid on his chest while his arms were wrapped tightly around me under the covers.  

"Good night my love, sweet dreams." I felt a gentle kiss on my head and with that I drifted to sleep. What I didn't know is that when i woke up, my blonde haired boy did all of the work that was causing me stress.