Anxiety. |Draco Malfoy|

Warning: Anxiety
Word Count: 369
---------------------

It was always a surprise that Draco Malfoy had found a girlfriend, that not only he kept, but didn't just like because of the sex. So here they are, only a year after the war, married and with a baby girl on the way.

"Dray?" He hummed softly, his eyes drifting open and his arms tightened lightly around her. "Do you still like me?"

"Love." His voice was stren. He wanted to sleep and he thought the question was the stupidest thing on the entire planet. "We have a child on the way. And I married you."

"But that doesn't mean-"

"If you finish that sentence and it's what I think it is I am taking my stuff and leaving."

"So you don't love me!" She knew he loved her so at this point it was just her wanting to annoy and it was working.

"No! I never said that- what?" His hands were removed from her waist and rubbed his eyes, annoyed.

"You don't love me." She pouted and turned over. When she did she couldn't help the smile that went to her face and she tried her hardest not to let out a laugh loud.

"Love, I'm sorry. I love you so much." She felt him scoot a little closer and then she felt his arms wrap around her frame. She smiled weakly and pushed further into him, feeling comfort overwhelm her.

Draco put his hand on the girl's stomach, rubbing softly and kissing her shoulder. It relaxed her more than she thought it would and her eyes fell shut, slowly falling into a deep sleep. Draco couldn't fall back asleep and just held her through the night.

Watching her breathing to make sure she still was. He would pull her closer every now and then where he felt she was getting too far from him. It felt nice to just be relaxed, knowing his girl is safe and sound in his arms with no worry.

They were safe and so was their baby. The one they would both love with more love than they ever got from their parents.

And what's better, they would go through it loving each other endlessly.