War Of Hearts. |Draco Malfoy|

tigger warnings: implied self harm, mention of abuse
word count: 719
requested by: RaquelleonFire

Every night.

Every night the girl Draco Malfoy could feel himself falling from came into his room because she always had trouble sleeping.

Tonight was no different.

A small knock on Draco's dorm door echoed through the room. He went to his feet and opened it, seeing the girl with tears running down her face and mascara running with it. His eyes widened slightly and he pulled the girl in gently, shutting the door behind him.

"Y/n? What happened?" The girl curled up on the bed, not knowing what to say or do. The blonde opened his arms and she slowly crawled over to him, letting him wrap himself around her. He lifted the covers and let them slide under it, still holding onto her tightly as he drew small circles on her back, easing her into a deep sleep.

Draco didn't sleep that night, not like he did any other night. He usually stays up because the girl is always on his mind and he tries his hardest to get her off of it but it never stops. He was scared and worried as to why she showed up crying.

The girl felt herself relax in his arms like he hadn't ever been held before. She felt safe being in someone's arms for the first time. She didn't want to love him, but she did. She was confused.

Her ex made her feel like she wasn't worth anything, and Draco changed that. He kissed, with her permission of course, all the scars she inflicted on herself and wiped her tears when she cried.

She found herself wanting to go to him when something was wrong. She found herself missing the way he would draw small shapes on her skin when she felt like the world was suffocating her.

"Dray?" She asked as she walked into his room after a long day. He was sitting on his bed and reading a book. He set down his book and looked up at the girl.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." She blurted, she couldn't believe the fact this is how it happened. But it did. His eyes went wide and he sat up, standing up after. "I love how you hold me at night and I love how you touch me so delicately like I'm the most important thing in the world to you. I love how you help me with everything when I have so many problems and never seem to get annoyed with me-" She was cut off by a pair of lips meeting hers and she melted against him.

The kiss turned into a deep, passionate and loving kiss. They both poured how they felt into the kiss and Draco found himself pulling the girl closer. They needed air due to how long they had been kissing and when they pulled away, Draco let his head rest in her forehead.

"I would die without you, Y/n. No doubt about it." The girl laughs gently and nods.

"Me too....I'd die without you. You made me feel safe, for the first time in a while you held me and I felt safe, like no one could or will hurt me."

"Because they won't." The girl smiles softly, laying her head on his chest and wrapping his arms around her torso.

"Why were you crying yesterday?"

"I was having a panic attack."

"So you came here?" His heart swelled at the feeling of her being safe here, with him, even though she just said it multiple times.

"I always come here when I get panic attacks." His head tilts in confusion.

"No, you don't."

"Yes," she laughs softly. "I'm just really good at hiding how I feel. I used to be with someone who abused me when I showed emotion, of course I know how to hide that shit." Draco felt his blood boil at the mention of the dick.

"Well, never feel like you have to hide how you feel or how you are around me. I will never hit you or get mad at you for having feelings, your human." She snuggled closer to him.

"And that's why I love you so much."

•••

I changed the cover!
I hope you like it RaquelleonFire