Bitch. |JJ Maybank|

Warning: None
Word Count: 411
---------------------

The pair had unsaid feelings for each other and they both said it by yelling at each other, but it slowly turned into something toxic. And this fight proved it. 

"Why do you have to be such a bitch!?" The girl yelled with frustration evident in her voice.  

"Look at that! Little Y/n finally speaking her mind! Come on unburden yourself!"JJ said with a sarcastic smile. Sarah and Kiara were at the door with their ear against it, ready to stand in front of Y/n if she needed it.

"Do you know why we are best friends? I do whatever you want all the time!" Her voice cracked but she fought the tears that were threatening to come into her eyes. 

"We're friends because I'm fun and you are boring. The only thing fun about you was your brother." Y/n pushed him a bit and scoffed, turning around and running a hand through her hair. "I mean come on. What did you think? That being John B's sister is gonna magically make you a different person? That's not how life works. You will never be a Pogue." 

Something within Sarah made her put her hand on the doorknob, ready to open it because she hated hearing JJ talk to Y/n that way. And she knew it was breaking Y/n too. Kiara put her hand on Sarah's and shook her head gently. 

"Right. I know how much you love living in the moment JJ. Well remember this moment, because you are one of those guys who peaks in high school. And you wake up one day still living in the Chateau. Still screwing the same girls and wondering what the hell happened to your life! If you wanna know where I am from now on, sign up and watch me."

And she left. Kiara and Sarah left when they heard the footsteps coming towards the door but they were both proud of her for sticking up for herself. Y/n's heart hurt when she left, but she couldn't stay.

She sent a text to her brother and said she probably won't be around as much. When he invited her to find gold, she declined. Even though going on an adventure sounded like so much fun. JJ felt guilty but there was nothing he could do, he couldn't find her anywhere. 

She was alone. And she was gonna be for a while, but either way she would make it out. 

She knew she would.