Heavenly

Notes:

Hello 👉🏼👈🏼 I know you missed SandRay 🙈
So here is a whole fluffy SandRay chapter to satisfy your needs.

Originally i planned this chapter being a bit longer but decided to split it in 2 parts. So here is part 1 of the SandRay fluff (i want to pull a dika cause it's sooo fluffy and I can't do fluff, but everything for my readers i guess?)

Heavenly - Cigarettes After Sex

The sun fell through Sand's bedroom window and bathed the room in its golden light. It enveloped the naked bodies of the two sleeping men, stretched out on their skin, warming them. A few rays of sunlight tickled the sleepers' noses, as if to say "you've slept enough."

Sand slowly opened his eyes, averting his gaze to the man lying on his chest. A soft smile spread across the singer's lips, he hadn't been dreaming yesterday, Ray was really lying in his arms. His gaze wandered over the other man's dark hair, to his eyes, his nose, his lips. "More beautiful than Aphrodite and Keira Knightley, my personal poison. How could I not love him?"
He would never be able to get used to Ray's beauty, that was something Sand was very sure about.
He stroked Ray's long hair. "Do you know how good that long hair looks on you?" Sand whispered. He gave Ray a kiss on his temple. "I could lie here and look at you for hours." A smile spread across Ray's lips.

"Do that." He murmured, his voice raspy from sleep. "I'll lie in your arms forever. My favorite place on earth." Sand kept stroking and playing with Ray's hair, while the other snuggled even closer to him.

"What do you want to do today? I don't need to work." Sand mumbled, his eyes closed, enjoying the embrace of the other and the warmth of the sun on his skin.

"You decide."

"I asked you first." Sand giggled, opening his eyes and looking and Ray in the most adoring way. Ray opened his eyes as well, locking his gaze with that of Sand. And for a moment their world stood still.

"We're good at this." Ray mumbled.

"Good at what?" Sand raised an eyebrow.

"Pretending everything is perfect." Sand abruptly sat up.

"Don't talk like that Ray, please. Can we just enjoy the moment? This day?" Ray looked at Sand with a slightly dazed smile on his lips.

"Only one?" He sat up as well. " You know that I don't don't ever want to be friends with you again." Ray brushed a strand of hair from Sand's face. "I don't want to ever not be able to kiss you..." He gave Sand a small peck on the lips. "Like this. I don't want to ever not be able to cuddle up like this to you. I don't want to be friends with you Sand, never again. Okay? I want this, I want that this works out." He took Sands hands.

"We will have to work hard for it Ray." Sand kissed the other on the forehead. "But can we enjoy the moment just for today and think about everything else later?" Ray smiled.

"Of course Sand." It felt so good to call the other by his name again, in a loving, caring way.

They got up, prepared breakfast and then sat down at the kitchen table. It was the first time they had spent the morning together since they had fallen into this maelstrom of poison, concealed feelings and unspoken words.

"What do you want to do today Ray? I'll take you wherever you want." Sand bit in one of the sausages.

"Let's go to the record store, or the vintage store, you know the one where you always get your Tees?" Ray's eyes sparkled.

"Do you want to relive one of the worst pre-birthdays I had?" Sand raised an eyebrow.

"And while we're on it let's visit your mom as well." Ray put a broad smile on his lips.