episode 7✨

.•♫•♬• 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗 •♬•♫•.

Shahanaj got up from the car and walked into the campus.. Here Jungkook was seeing her from inside of his car.. When she disappeared  from his eye sight, he got down of his car and walked unto his cabin.. While going there he saw her with Luna.. She was smiling while talking and it made him smile too.. Then he spoke to himself,

The way you smile melt my heart
Which none can ever did,,
The way you talk with confidence and honour
Make my heart filled with joy
Which none can ever filled....
I may not a grumpy person in the past
But you made me more cheerful in the present,,
And I love to do anything
Which makes you pleasant...

he nodded his head while smiling and left from there...

Luna was scolding shahanaj for not taking care of herself and made a cute pout face.. Shahanaj hugged her from behind and spoke, "Oh my beloved Moon, don't get mad.. I took care of myself, but accidentally it happened.. Please don't get mad.. If you don't talk to me, I'm not gonna take my medicine.. Remember it.. " luna pulled away and narrowed her eyes while facing her.. Then she spoke, "Star, I'm warning you, don't do such things.. Or I'll send you heaven by kicking with my beautiful leg.. " shahanaj laughed and said, " aigoo.. Then send me.. I'll go heaven without facing trouble.. " Luna hit her hands and spoke while hugging her, " shut up Shahanaj,, just shut up.. I'm not gonna bear those useless talk.. " then they both brust into laughter..

Jungkook was observing her from the balcony.. He was smiling internally while seeing her.. Then he elevated his gaze towards the sky and spoke to himself, "Ya Rab, are you hearing me?? If you then please grant my supplication.. You know how much I suffered, how much I cried.. Many days passed without sleeping.. None the less I didn't complained about you.. Cause I entrust you with my things and beings.. In this case I'm also entrusting you.. I want her from the core of my heart.. I want her to know my past, my sufferings.. Cause I found sympathy in her eyes.. I saw a ray of hope that maybe she won't leave me after hearing my darkest past.. Please grant my supplication.. Please.. I wanted her as my medicine. Please grant my prayers.." He was screaming internally but externally he wasn't showing any emotion in his face.. somehow a tear drops escaped from his eyes.. He wiped his tears and went inside his cabin...

The day has pass as usual.. Shahanaj came unto her car and hopped in.. Keep her belongings on the back seat.. And settled herself on the driving seat.. She wore the seat belt then noticed that flower bouquet.. She narrowed her eyes and spoke to herself while observing the bouquet, "who dared to do this?? I just surprised with his guts.. Dosen't he know about me?? Or just tryna pour fuel on my anger issues?? Wallahi I'm so done with the people!! " she exhaled her breath and started the engine.. Then she drove off towards her home..

Jungkook saw her disappearing from there and he also hopped into his car.. He spoke to himself while starting the engine, "Jungkook let's get ready for another adventure.. " then he drove off..

After a while he stopped his car in front of a shop which his friend owns.. He removed the seatbelt and got down from the car.. He chuckled and walked inside the shop.. Seeing him his friend came to him and they hugged each other.. Then they pulled away.. Jungkook spoke, "As salaamu Alaikum, Mingyu. " Mingyu replied with Walikumussalam and spoke, "what's the reason behind coming here?? Want any car or else?? " Jungkook smiled and replied, "I already have 5 BMW, 3 March Edie's, 4 Ferrari, 2 Lamborghini.. Now I need something else.. " mingyu patted his shoulder and said, "you owns so many.. Does your parents know?? You're not less than any billionaire.. " Jungkook laughed and spoke, " let's keep it secret.. And now show me the latest collection of bike.. " mingyu narrowed his eyes and spoke, "I had known that you're a fan of car, and loved to do car collection.. Which make you interested in bike??" Jungkook sighed and said, "someone special want her husband as a biker.. So though to bought a bike.. " mingyu's face wide opened and made a oo sound.. Then he spoke while controlling his amusement, "I see researcher Jeon in love.. " Jungkook gestured him to speak in a low tone.. Mingyu nodded his head and took him inside the room where all latest kinds of bikes are available.. Jungkook eyes over them and choose one.. He puts his hand over the BMW S1000RR the super bike of superlatives.. Then he turned towards Mingyu and spoke, " I'm gonna pick it up.. Make the papers ready.. Told one of your fellow man to drive my car in Qsar Al-Farah.. Now I'll go for a ride.. " mingyu smirked and spoke, "man on mood.. Keep it up.."