episode 8 ✨

დ .•*""*• 𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑣 •*""*•.დ

It was about 11:30...jungkook didn't got back home.. The whole evening he did bike riding and roaming around the city... Now he's in a hijab shop.. He was finding some elegant hijab for his sun and luckily he found as his choice.. He picked up blush, powder pink, nude, sherbet, eggshell, marshmallow, powder nude, Isla, dusky pink, muave, peach, rose wood, mink, peach melody, rose, dusky peach colored hijab..

Then he searched for some brooches.. He picked up butterfly and flower shaped brooches.. Took some hijab cap according to every hijab color.. Then he went to the counter to make bill.. The accountant girl spoke while making the bill, "sir where is your wife?? She'll surly a lucky girl to have you. .. Cause every hijabi girl wants someone like you, who'll gonna buy them lots of hijab.. " jungkook looked here and there and then spoke while paying the bill using his black card, " all for my would be wife.. So she isn't here with me.. " then he left the place picking up all the bags.. He put them on the back seat of his car... He had known that if he buy those things then it'll take much place to keep.. So he came in the shop by his car instead of bike..

He opens the driver sided door and hopped into his car.. He wore his seat belt and drove off with a great speed..

Within one hour he reached his house and parked his car inside the garage... He removed his seatbelt, took the shopping bag and went out of his car .. He locked the car and walked unto the house..

He entered the house and found his mother was sitting on couch with fierce look .. He fake coughed and gained his mom's attention.. Mrs Jeon stood up and put her hands over her chest.. She looked at her son and spoke, "nowadays you're shopping much.. What's the matter?? "

Jungkook walked near his mother and replied with a happy tone, " very soon you're son will marry a cutie.. And after that I've to fulfilled her needs.. So I'm buying everyday that I could fulfilled her wants.. Cause you know I'm not a billionaire like your beloved husband.. I'm a mere zoology professor.. "

Mrs Jeon rolled her eyes and diverts her gaze at a random place.. Using this chance Jungkook escaped from there cause he don't wanna face any questions.. He don't wanna tell lie to his mom..

He walked upstairs and went inside his room.. He kept the shopping bag inside the cupboard and spoke to himself, "ya Allah , I don't want my work to go in vein.. Please do something miracle and make her mine. " he exhale his breath and closed the cupboard..

He removed his jacket and placed it on hanger.. He took his trousers and sweat shirt from the cupboard and went into the washroom...

He keeps the belongings on hanger and stood under the shower.. He opened the shower and the warm water touched his skin.. He opened the shirt button and his bear chest revealed.. He removed his shirt and throw it on floor.. Twisted his muscles and a whimper left his mouth... Then he spoke to himself, "my beloved sun, I just want you, nothing but I want you... It's your beyond imagination that how much places of my heart you gained and how much I love from the core of my heart... I really want to be with you.. Wanna share my pain and pleasure to you.. Just to you.. "

He close down the shower and took the towel.. Wiped the water from his body and wore the trousers and the sweat shirt.. Then he came out of washroom and stood in front of the dressing table.. He put some moisturizer on his face and looked at him trough the mirror.. A smirked formed his lips and he spoke to himself as proud self obsessed man, "oh Jungkook, nowadays you're glowing much.. What's the secret?? Maybe the sun rays impact..." He laughed at his statement and nodded his head..