episode 13✨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Ya Allah, please make this dream came true.. I am always be sacrificed on you and trust you with my whole heart.. Please, this time make my dream came true.. I do have everything without the one lost piece of my heart that's I'm feeling pain.. I'm entrusting myself on you and waiting for the best to happen..ya rab.. "

Jungkook finished speaking with himself and sat on the bed with a straight face.. Mingyu narrowed his eyes and spoke, "oh boy, are you okay?? Are you feeling any pain?" Jungkook sighed and looked at him.. Then he spoke, "I'm doing well.. Please don't tell it to my parents.. They'll be worried.." Mingyu sat beside him and patted his shoulder... Then he said, "why won't I? I should inform them and then they will consult with a good doctor.."

Jungkook hanged his head low and replied, "the can't do anything.. Its all about my fate... During my PhD session I already consult with an American doctor and he observed me for whole one year.. But he couldn't make it up.." Mingyu didn't spoke further and got up from the bed and was about to go from there but Jung kook stopped him and said, " prepare the discharge paper.. I'll leave tomorrow.." Mingyu looked at him and said, "don't be childish... You're not well.."

Jungkook give him a assuring smile and replied, "if I stay here then how'll I saw my sun.." Mingyu make a pissed face and replied, "the way you passed one day without her.." Jungkook nodded in Daniel and spoke, "you're wrong.. I met her yesterday.. And I do have a probability to meet with her today.. Cause She'll leave tomorrow.." Mingyu crocked his eye brows and ask, "what are you blabbering? How you met her?wait, don't tell me she's the girl for whom you're being crazy."

Jungkook made a questionable face and said, "who's the girl you're talking about?" Mingyu again sat on the bed and replied with a inquisitiveness , "she's some kind of 165 cm in height and wearing a hospital dress..her head was covering with hijab.." Jungkook frowned and replied, "did her eyes are brownies with long eyelash.. Her eye brows are thin in line and she had Honey skin tone?did her lips are heart shaped?"

Mingyu exhaled his breath and said, "I didn't checked her.. And why would I? But she had brownies eyes.I'm sure she's the one whom you always talking about." Jungkook nodded his head and said, "how you saw her?" Mingyu look at the random spot and told him the incident of previous night.. Hearing all a small smile formed on his lips and he spoke internally, "subhanAllah.. Ya Rab, please carry on your work and make a little place on her heart just for me.. Just little place then I'll owe her whole heart with my love.."

♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Two days passed.. Jungkook and shahanaj both got discharged from hospital and went to their home..

Now shahanaj is preparing for going out to by some things.. She wore knee length black Floral printed lantern sleeves dress with black Palazzos.. She covered her head with dusky peace hijab and wore white sneakers..

 She covered her head with dusky peace hijab and wore white sneakers