4.

Joes POV

I forgot how beautiful Emma is.

"Hey" I said

"Hi." She answered with a smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't ring or text. Its just..." I continued but Emma interrupted me.

"No it's fine. I understand." she said.

"My friends and I are just leaving but I want to get to know you. I will ring you tomorrow, if that's okay?" I said with a hopeful smile.

Emma's POV

~A few hours later~

I put on a pair of grey Hollister shorts and white t-shirt and collapsed into bed. I checked my social media and saw that Joe posted pictures of his night on his instagram. I decided if I was going to meet him it would be best if I wasn't a complete stalker so I ignored the notifications and went to sleep.

I had a day off from uni so I lay in bed for a while watching a few episodes of OITNB. Then I got up ate some granola and got changed into black leggings and a black and white Hype sweater.

I wondered when Joe would call. He said he would. I shook the thoughts out if my head and got ready for the day. I left my hair down and put on some foundation, concealer, mascara, blush and lip balm. I took my bag from the side and left my apartment.

I decided to take a walk around London and buy some clothes if I spotted anything I liked. Of course I fond clothes I liked! I bought a new pair of white converse, skinny jeans and a Ted Baker purse. I was just about to walk home when my phone started to ring. It was Joe.